Experts: Mad Trader - page 13

lugevho:
Is it possible to use this wonder on other pairs than GPB/JPJ?

Yes i must change on code base every cross do you want. i use it in 16 cross . you can follow mad trader demo on signal FOREX PRO

lugevho:

Yes i must change on code base every cross do you want. i use it in 16 cross . you can follow mad trader demo on signal FOREX PRO

cardiopalma:
lugevho:

cardiopalma:
lugevho:

lugevho:
cardiopalma:
lugevho:

lugevho:
cardiopalma:
lugevho:

cardiopalma:
lugevho:

cardiopalma:
lugevho:

Cardiopalma, could you post the code modifications ?

Cardiopalma, could you post the code modifications ?
Reason: