Indicators: Day Trader Market Profile - page 3

tiodaronzi1:

Ok, another example for your eyes,

but to to fully achieve this and understand how to use it, plZ read "James Dalton" book "Mind Over Markets", download from here

http://www.4shared.com/office/7nVkPOic/Mind_over_Markets_J_Dalton.html

then apply and practice,, then you will have your own way of catching profits, then you won't meet the losses again.

Look this example,

tiodaronzi1:

Ok, another example for your eyes,

but to to fully achieve this and understand how to use it, plZ read "James Dalton" book "Mind Over Markets", download from here

http://www.4shared.com/office/7nVkPOic/Mind_over_Markets_J_Dalton.html

then apply and practice,, then you will have your own way of catching profits, then you won't meet the losses again.

Look this example,

Dear  Mr. Basim

I have downloaded the indicator and pasted it in the custom folder. When I try to plot it in the chart this is overlapping on the price bars or candles. How to get a chart similar to yours which you have posted.

alexdasan:

Dear  Mr. Basim

I have downloaded the indicator and pasted it in the custom folder. When I try to plot it in the chart this is overlapping on the price bars or candles. How to get a chart similar to yours which you have posted.

Hello Alexdasan,

U could download the attached version, it's do all things 4 u, without setting a template, also it has new features such as adjusting ur server time parameter (+ or _ GMT) to correct view of the 3 sessions. 

Great work, thanks for sharing. Its possible to put alarm?

Hi Bassam, 

Thanks for the indicator. Would it be possible add the option to choose what time you'd like it to start and finish and how long IB is calculated for? I'll use an example.

- I'd like the trading day to start from 6 am GMT and run until 10 pm GMT (takes into account Europe, UK and US markets only).  If possible, I'd like to be able to change the start time. The calculations wouldn't take into account the price action and the volumes outside of this time span. 

- I'd like the IB to be calculated for two hours instead of one (Europe and UK coming online at different times). Again, I'd like to be able to change the number of hours (1/2 hours) it's calculated for.

Currency pairs such as E/$ are heavily influenced by their main markets open times and I think that being able to manage these variables would give more accurate readings. 

Thanks in advance.

Rob 

Robski:

Hi Bassam, 

Thanks for the indicator. Would it be possible add the option to choose what time you'd like it to start and finish and how long IB is calculated for? I'll use an example.

- I'd like the trading day to start from 6 am GMT and run until 10 pm GMT (takes into account Europe, UK and US markets only).  If possible, I'd like to be able to change the start time. The calculations wouldn't take into account the price action and the volumes outside of this time span. 

- I'd like the IB to be calculated for two hours instead of one (Europe and UK coming online at different times). Again, I'd like to be able to change the number of hours (1/2 hours) it's calculated for.

Currency pairs such as E/$ are heavily influenced by their main markets open times and I think that being able to manage these variables would give more accurate readings. 

Thanks in advance.

Rob 

Hi Rob,

Sorry about the latency of my response that i missed out old account.

Here is an updated version that qualify your points.

- You could adjust the no. of IB half hours from IB_Halfhours_No parameter, the default is 2.

- Input your server time GMT shift (by positive or negative) by adjusting ServerTimeGMTplus parameter to maintain the correct view of sessions, in your case it will be 0.

-Control of which sessions to view by adjusting  View_Asian_Se, View_Euro_Se and View_US_Se bools.

I wish it may help.

Regards,

Bassam

Hi Bassam, It's working for EURUSD, But i cannot seem to make it work for SPX500

Bassam,

Thank you for sharing this great MP indicator.

Can you tell me what settings I need to use in order to view merged profiles? For example, if I wanted to look at a weekly profile and have the indicator mark the 30min periods on Monday and Tue for the Initial balance? Right now it's a daily market profile indicator, it would be great if we could get a weekly and/or Monthly View.

Thanks

Mike

السلام عليكم
شكرا اخي بسام على هذا المؤشر الرائع
عندي ملاحظة صغيرة بخصوص حدود الفاليو؛ فهي مختلفة بعض الشئ بالنسبة لباقي المؤشرات، فهل اعتمدت نسبة 70 أو  68 لحسابها ؟؟
هل حليت مشكلة الستيب بالنسخة الأخيرة ؟؟
شكرا مرة اخرى

Thank you very much for the indicator Bassam! :)
Reason: