Indicators: Day Trader Market Profile - page 5

Hey Honest knave,

I could not follow you. I would thank you if you could help me by lending a helping hand though.. 

If you post your email address on a public forum, you will receive a lot of spam emails.

Email address harvesting  

I have no idea about the indicator, sorry. 

Hi mate...

Firstly thanks for all your hard work... your indicators and things are amazing!!. I love your market profile indicator.. I only have one problem. I want to add it to my FTSE 100 chart and I need the initial balance to be from 7am-8am UK time. When I have changed the setting on the step to 7 nothing happens. Could you help me please.. if I can get this to work it will be such a massive help to my trading. I have attached a few pics so you can see what I mean.

Thanks

MERCI.

does the indicator have merge and split options.

currently the indicator is working very well

thanks

hello 

thanks for your indicator 

is there any updating for this indicator like alert or send signal to focus with currency if i open it to show all symbol 

thanks  

Hello everyone,

first of all thanks for this amazing indicator Bassam!!

I will start to study the PDF  https://www.4shared.com/postDownload/7nVkPOic/Mind_over_Markets_J_Dalton.html

but before doing this I have a question for the community:

- does it work for CFD's GOLD??? -

Thanks to everyone!!

Hi Bassam and anyone in forum.

Thank you for providing the indicator.

I installed the indicator but not working.

It shows up on the available indicator list, I add it, but it shows nothing on chart.

And when I right click to show which indicator has been added onto chart (chart property), it didin't show up too.

Can you please help?

*** i just read through the post and downloaded v 1.3.

It works, thank you Bassam.

Hi Bassam,

I am trying to use your Market Profile indicator in 2023.

I have tried all versions that you have posted but none seem to be working.

Do you have any current versions that are working?

kind regards

Tim

update: I have found V4 posted in the forun and I believe I have got it working, Thank you for your kindness and effort!

Reason: