Indicators: Day Trader Market Profile

Day Trader Market Profile:

The indicator ыimulates the full structure of the market profile system that described by "James Dalton" in his book "Mind Over Markets".

Author: Bassam Maamoon

Please explain of TPOs, POC, RL, VA and IB.

Thank you

Thank you

dpro123:

Thank you

TPOs refers to "Time/Price Opportunity" means opportunity created by the market at a certain time at a certain price.

POC refers to "Point of Control", means the fairest price to all the traders in the market this day and concentrate the most of the opportunities at it.

RL refers to "Range Line", means the range of the prices of the day may be narrow, normal or wide rang.

VA refers to "Value area" means the area that accumulate 0.7 (standard percentage) of volume of trades executed by the market that day and the some wait its formation to sell top of it and buy bottom of it.

IB refers to " "Initial Balance". means the initial opening of the market ( the first tow half-hours) and give you good impression of the nature of the market that day before its formation and the some waiting after the IB completed and if it strong and carried away IB then they enter the market directly to catch the opportunity from the start of it .

i hope i help you, you may need to read the J. Peter Steidlmayer book.

dpro123:

Thank you

TPOs refers to "Time/Price Opportunity" means opportunity created by the market at a certain time at a certain price.

POC refers to "Point of Control", means the fairest price to all the traders in the market this day and concentrate the most of the opportunities at it.

RL refers to "Range Line", means the range of the prices of the day may be narrow, normal or wide rang.

VA refers to "Value area" means the area that accumulate 0.7 (standard percentage) of volume of trades executed by the market that day and the some wait its formation to sell top of it and buy bottom of it.

IB refers to " "Initial Balance". means the initial opening of the market ( the first tow half-hours) and give you good impression of the nature of the market that day before its formation and the some waiting after the IB completed and if it strong and carried away IB then they enter the market directly to catch the opportunity from the start of it .

i hope i help you, you may need to read the J. Peter Steidlmayer book.

hi mr basim

exclent indicator

but i dont know why it dont works on CFD like DAX

please update it we can use too

thanks for your

hi mr basim

exclent indicator

but i dont know why it dont works on CFD like DAX

please update it we can use too

thanks for your

dowjonestrader:

hi mr basim