Experts: EA SmartAssTrade. - page 16

i realy appricaite this EA, but please how can i make this EA accept to work with 0.01 lot size? please how can i make work with 0.01 lot size?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,my fear is ,you said is your last EA,

for those that doesn't know anything about coding,how do we have

your upgrading or this version can not expire?.

olofin:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,my fear is ,you said is your last EA,

for those that doesn't know anything about coding,how do we have

your upgrading or this version can not expire?.

Hi olofin,

The last EA, does not mean the last update, and this version is expire since MT4 Build 625.
SmartAssTrade EA version 2 it is still testing in the Strategy Tester.

Regards.

penny08:
hi, thanks for sharing us the beautiful EA. But when i try change lot to 0.01 with bal $100 leverage 1:200 the expert give error uninit reason 6 at the expert journal. i want the expert accept 0.01 lot, how. thanks so much.

Hi penny08,

Regarding Uninitialization Reason Codes, you can read here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/namedconstants/uninit

Have you tried to print "Minimum permitted amount of a lot" to your account?

You can print about it like this:

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   Print("Minimum permitted amount of a lot=",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT));
//---
  }
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Uninitialization Reason Codes
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Uninitialization Reason Codes
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Uninitialization Reason Codes - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

ezzyfx:
i realy appricaite this EA, but please how can i make this EA accept to work with 0.01 lot size? please how can i make work with 0.01 lot size?

Hi ezzyfx,

In the Expert Properties, input
LotsOptimization = false,
and input
Lots = 0.01

But you have to check, whether the broker receives the minimum lots size 0.01

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   Print("Minimum permitted amount of a lot=",MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT));
//---
  }

3rjfx:

Hi penny08,

Regarding Uninitialization Reason Codes, you can read here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/namedconstants/uninit

Have you tried to print "Minimum permitted amount of a lot" to your account?

account standard leverage 1:50 Balance: 147.00 the mt4 for that broker can open 0.01and the margen for 0.01 lot=32.00  but the problem the expert not open 0.01 lot. i do it like you told me "In the Expert Properties, input 
LotsOptimization = false, 
and input 
Lots = 0.01"

And still the same. the expert don`t open 0.01 lot. you  can add any code make the expert accept 0.01 Because the expert we have now don`t accept 0.01 lot for small balance i guess.

if you have any editing code for that situation please tell us.

thanks so much. 

penny08:

account standard leverage 1:50 Balance: 147.00 the mt4 for that broker can open 0.01and the margen for 0.01 lot=32.00  but the problem the expert not open 0.01 lot. i do it like you told me "In the Expert Properties, input 
LotsOptimization = false, 
and input 
Lots = 0.01"

And still the same. the expert don`t open 0.01 lot. you  can add any code make the expert accept 0.01 Because the expert we have now don`t accept 0.01 lot for small balance i guess.

if you have any editing code for that situation please tell us.

thanks so much. 

Hello penny08,

Try changing LotOpt() function with this code: (I use this code on SmartAssTrade Version 2)

int LotOpt() //-- function: calculation Optimization Lots
   {
//----
      if(lotopt) 
        {
          //--
          double AcEq=AccountEquity();
          double minlot=MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MINLOT);
          int maxpairs=10; // Maximum pairs to trade
          if(AcEq<=1000.00) {lot=NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MINLOT),2);}
          else {lot=NormalizeDouble((MathFloor(AcEq/100)*0.001)/maxpairs,2);}
          //--
          if(lot<minlot) {lot=NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MINLOT),2);}
          //--
        }
      //--
      else lot=Lots;
      //---
      return(lot);
//----
   } //-end LotOpt()
//---------//

Hi 3rjfx

Do you have an indication on when the new version of this EA will be ready for us?

This week i test it on live and i already make 300$+ since monday on 3000$ account.i run the default setting on 12 pairs 15m timeframe.for now it make money thanks

on wich pair do you guys have the best results?
Reason: