Experts: EA SmartAssTrade. - page 17

For me i have the best trade with audusd and gbpusd.i set the minimum TP to 3 and have a very good result.

sebvei:
For me i have the best trade with audusd and gbpusd.i set the minimum TP to 3 and have a very good result.

and the TP and SL on auto?

on wich time frame?

15465:

and the TP and SL on auto?

on wich time frame?

15m.minimum TP :3.it's the only setting i change ,everything else are default.i manage the losing trade myself but you could set a SL other than 350 pip

Thank you for this EA.
I am using settings tp25 and sl 150.
Tested the 350 sl and found it better to take 2 losses of 150 .
If we hold one pair stuck in one trade for long period we lose more cash by not trading it while one trade is in negative.
Waiting to see version 3 and i do have more sell than buy.
running on 10-12 pairs at the same time and 95% sell

indeed more sell then buy :)

what i notice is that it is not a pip setting ( the SL en TP)

i have a TP of 15, but it shows as 150 pips in the chart.

also when i put 150 as a manual SL an change that (with an open order) to 75, the SL is getting much bigger instead of smaller. that is strange

at this time i'm using the 15 manual TP with a minimun of 5 or 7 and a manual SL of 150

and indeed somethimes its is better to close a losing trade to make room so it can create new winning trades.

When will the new version be released?

StopLoss is not getting correctly value because, I think, there is some  

problem with decimal conversion or dates read from code is fail . I change my stoploss for 30 and don't work 

but then I put 03.0 and now it's working well. 3rjfx your EA is a monster 

thanks for share!

15465:

indeed more sell then buy :)

what i notice is that it is not a pip setting ( the SL en TP)

i have a TP of 15, but it shows as 150 pips in the chart.

also when i put 150 as a manual SL an change that (with an open order) to 75, the SL is getting much bigger instead of smaller. that is strange

at this time i'm using the 15 manual TP with a minimun of 5 or 7 and a manual SL of 150

and indeed somethimes its is better to close a losing trade to make room so it can create new winning trades.

When will the new version be released?

True, I backtested it in some pairs and it always looks for sell, off corse it made a very good results if the trend was right, but it was worst when the trend went opposite.

Can we attach SAT to the same pair in two different chart with different set upt? One for 'Long Only' and another for 'Short Only'.

you cannot put in 03.0 in the SL field.

altough you can via the set file

how would i then set a 120 pip sl?

or a 100 pip?

If you have problems that the EA only sell, turn the Hedging=TRUE and it will buy and sell.

Ckeck out in the MT4 Strategy Tester and see the magic.

it does more buy's now yes, but not many

can't wait for the new version

Reason: