Experts: Fracture 7.4.0 - page 3

Hi trevone,

I tried ur EA and found very interesting. Tell me my friend can I use your EA's swap free for my own reason/s? Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Rizwan / my mail ID rizwan@neuf.fr

I'm having issues with lot size of 0.01, I'm getting OrderSend error 131. To change the lot size to 1, what are the other values/settings I have to adjust accordingly? Thanks for your help in advance.

hi trevone,

How exactly the advisor work with the indicators?

trevone:
gbolla:

there is a big problem with long trend pattern. The EA continue to put against trend orders with decrescent lot size so never recover the losses and blow out the count!.

Thx

Bolla

There is a big problem in trading forex in general, the account always goes bust.

I must be making some very basic mistake - this is the first time I've tried an EA. I saved the Fracture 9.0 MQL file to my Experts folder and opened MT4. I can now see fracture on the list of EAs. I opened the strategy tester, picked some sensible settings and pressed START. I get errors in the journal about exchange rates as below:

2014.01.11 20:01:50 There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results have been discarded as insignificant

2014.01.11 20:01:50 Fracture-9.0: optimization stopped, 1 cache records were used

2014.01.11 20:01:50 Fracture-9.0: optimization started

2014.01.11 20:01:50 Tester: margin exchange rate cannot be calculated

2014.01.11 20:01:50 Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated

2014.01.11 20:01:50 TestGenerator: current spread 14 used

Am I missing a basic setting to run it properly? I couldn't see the "settings file" mentioned above.

Sorry if these are foolish questions, and would really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thanks.

good job and thnx for your free giving spirit.keep it up

Hi Trevone,

Another one of your genius EA's i'll try along with milestone and GBPJPY Madtrader... keep up the good work!

Hello,

could anyone explaine me this ea. I tried it on my demo Account and it works not bad, but I miss that the ea set S/L or that it close orders with loss.

Must I set any specific Indicators for it?

Thank for help!

Trevone:

I have 9.0. On lines 222 to 225 you have the following code with (( eADX >ADXLine )) in double parens which are irrelevant to the statement. In line 221 & 224 you put the second parens at the end of the statement, which results in an entirely different test.

222 else if( !nearShortPosition && totalTrades == 0 && type == -1 && ( ( eADX > ADXLine ) ) || ( eADX < ADXLine && Close[0] > Open[0] ) )

224 if( !nearLongPosition && totalTrades == 0 && type == -1 && ( ( eADX > ADXLine ) || ( eADX < ADXLine && Close[0] < Open[0] ) ) )

225 else if( !nearShortPosition && totalTrades == 0 && type == -1 && ( ( eADX > ADXLine ) ) || ( eADX < ADXLine && Close[0] > Open[0] ) )

Should 222 and 225 be changed?

Trevone:

Ignore this comment. It was a mistake.

Trevone; ignore that last comment on about line 295. It is correct in 9.0 and there is no line 295.
Reason: