Experts: Fracture 7.4.0 - page 2

hi, there is no MaringUsage . there is 2 usage, Rangeusage...trendusage..

what need to chang to get 0.01 lot size.

or need to chang base lotsize 0.01 to 0.001 ? or any mor . kindly tell us clearly and leave a example.

and tell us about the set file ? how it use ?

in defult setting it taking a trade with 8.80 lotsize in 5 digits .

thank u.

Rehan....iflyonthesky@yahoo.com

iflyonthesky:

hi, there is no MaringUsage . there is 2 usage, Rangeusage...trendusage..

what need to chang to get 0.01 lot size.

or need to chang base lotsize 0.01 to 0.001 ? or any mor . kindly tell us clearly and leave a example.

and tell us about the set file ? how it use ?

in defult setting it taking a trade with 8.80 lotsize in 5 digits .

thank u.

Rehan....iflyonthesky@yahoo.com

Yes, you're right, I must have made a mistake in my comment, ( it is called MarginUsage on my other EA ). TrendUsage is the same as MarginUsuage but only when trending, and RangeUsage is the same but only when ranging market. To make 0.01 lotsize then set these values to 0.001

I understand that many people like this EA however I have abandoned it for quite sometime, please let me know if I should resume development and leave some suggestions while you at it. I post my EAs hoping to get feedback that will improve the performance.

there is a big problem with long trend pattern. The EA continue to put against trend orders with decrescent lot size so never recover the losses and blow out the count!.

Thx

Bolla

gbolla:

there is a big problem with long trend pattern. The EA continue to put against trend orders with decrescent lot size so never recover the losses and blow out the count!.

Thx

Bolla

There is a big problem in trading forex in general, the account always goes bust.

Really not bad.

But can you post some conservative (secure) settings ?

Hi trevone,

For some reason i tryen runing the ea on EU M5 with default settings and with the settings in the set files but it dosent put any trades. Any ideea what am I missing?

Thx.

Joon:

Really not bad.

But can you post some conservative (secure) settings ?

Sure, do you want me tie your shoe laces for you before you go to school aswell?

People if you got nothing to contribute then don't say anything at all for all you freebie grabbers

Dear Trevon,

You do a very intresting job

can you mail us some settings with security

or a minimum can you comment all your variables, thanks
I put fracture with my setting and in one day on 10 pairs, it do only 2 trades !
on a demo count

Thanks

hi

try VPS (virtual private server) and can see 20-30 trades per day with this EA, and is pretty stable on news.

take care that VPS must be near or pretty closer to your broker.

Some brokers offer free vps but you must have and mentain a certain amount in your account..

but you can buy with 50$ monthly from others.. (with 10 days trial, etc).. and you can close the laptop, just verify friday...

nice job trevone!

bacci! :*

trevone:
I found some extra revisions on this this EA and they look quite interesting. I will do something similar to my other EA and release a "fools version"

Hello trevone.

I just tested the ea. How do you adjust lotsize whith account growth? I tried raising the lotsize. That dod not seem to work.

Also, if you have the revisions, i for one would like to have them.

Sincerely,

fransisco13

Reason: