Experts: Fracture 7.4.0 - page 6

lahim77:

I tried version 9.0 on demo acc. Once,

Thanx. red line of margin call was there, but no damage occured. What r the safe settins to avoid margin call in future,if I apply this ea on live accout?. Plz tell.

Otherwise it is best EA ,I have seen. 

its os strange since its an EA i wrote 5 years ago

I started demo with $1000 with version 9 on only single pair i.e. EUR-USD. It made $ 240 in a single week in stable (ranging) market. All other EAs r going in loss. Only this EA is getting profit in present murky (ranging) market conditios. Should I apply it on 6 or more different currency pairs? Will it perform same in trend market conditions? Is version 7.4.0. better than version 9.0 ?

Thanx ! 

lahim77:

I started demo with $1000 with version 9 on only single pair i.e. EUR-USD. It made $ 240 in a single week in stable (ranging) market. All other EAs r going in loss. Only this EA is getting profit in present murky (ranging) market conditios. Should I apply it on 6 or more different currency pairs? Will it perform same in trend market conditions? Is version 7.4.0. better than version 9.0 ?

Thanx ! 

trevone:
its os strange since its an EA i wrote 5 years ago

Have u written any better EA in recent days?

lahim77:
lots of eas

trevone:
lots of eas
Any EA, which is successful in all  market  conditions ? Can I get it? How much the return is?

lahim77:
Any EA, which is successful in all  market  conditions ? Can I get it? How much the return is?

milestone seems to be profitable in real current conditions however it has a likely hood to go bust

various other eas seem promising on backtest but then on the market its something else.

it seems like the martingale and grid strategies work on a real market but most professional traders/managers dont like those because of the sudden death with bad news and this year we have seen some terribly inconsistent movements, eur, chd, cad, aud all being believable unpredictable

trevone:

milestone seems to be profitable in real current conditions however it has a likely hood to go bust

various other eas seem promising on backtest but then on the market its something else.

it seems like the martingale and grid strategies work on a real market but most professional traders/managers dont like those because of the sudden death with bad news and this year we have seen some terribly inconsistent movements, eur, chd, cad, aud all being believable unpredictable

Thanx a lot ! First thing, u r very honourable & kind as u answer every query of every one. U r so humble!

Fracture 9.0 is not successful in trendy market. Now I started with Fracture 7.4 from last week. It seems to be stable in both ranging & trending markets. Doesn't it? 

lahim77:

Thanx a lot ! First thing, u r very honourable & kind as u answer every query of every one. U r so humble!

Fracture 9.0 is not successful in trendy market. Now I started with Fracture 7.4 from last week. It seems to be stable in both ranging & trending markets. Doesn't it? 

May Fracture 7.4 be tried on live account?

Now I have to be honest about this. I just started getting into trading. I'm using a demo version of Metatrader 4 from My FX Choice. Now I know this is going to be short but I'm going to give my review on the Fracture 7.4.0 - 8.0.4 I have to be honest I was skeptical at first I started the demo version with 5000. Now it is up to 5,746.60. So mainly I'm very impressed about this EA if you don't believe what I tell you here is the proof that it does work. when I have the money right I'm going to try it on my live account. If anyone don't believe me here is the proof
Files:

Hey Trevone

i am new to EAs.... I downloaded your fracture 9.0 and love it but i was wondering if the ability to auto set a TS or SL would help protect against a trending market or the news that seems to potentially effect this EA. Not sure if that goes against the strategy of the EA or not. 

Thanks in advance