Universal MA Cross EA - page 63

this indi may help you

You can use this indi, it will give u a sound and message box alert when your desired MA criteria is met.

EMA Cross with Pending Order option.

I wonder if someone guide me where I can find. EMA Cross EA with Pending Entry Orders which also close Pending Orders on next +1 candle. I mean time limits. Also entry filter has candle body size limit.

IF this EA has MM fine.

Thanks in Advance.

Could anyone help me with this EA - MA's are crossing on the chart but it is not opening any orders.

MA scalping

Hello.

Does anybody have this ea seating for scalping m1-m5, need at 500 deals per month

Thanks

mtf ma cross

Hi!

Does anyone have an ea for 2 mtf moving average indicator cross?

I cant find it anywhere... This indicator has been very nice to me lately

Files:

problems using EA in MT4

Greetings (sorry, i use translator)

Apart from the obvious: that the EA is set incorrectly, which can cause a bad working EA?: the internet connection?. The broker (Alpari) could sabotage operation or not to allow his performance?

I've had some EAs, some created by a programmer professionalized ... but they all end up doing foolish things, acting out of their settings, placing orders without regard.

Lately I'm trying one developed here, the UniversalMAcrossEA, but also puts orders in places where it should not., letting any operations where if I should have done transactions for example candles enough to have occurred after the input signal (without assigned a number of candles entry delay -minimum cross distance settings or others setting

I'm a little disappointed with that of AEs and no longer if the EAS problem, my connection, my brokers, PC or ed it! ha ha ha -)

Any suggestions?

regards!

no trades

Hi

Appreciate you can show and guide me to the right setting as i am not able to get any trades.

This is one of the setting i tried on a EURGRB M1 Chart with no result but there are quite number of MA crossings.

TrailingStopType: 2

TrailingStop: 15

FastMAPeriod: 10

FastMAType: 1

SlowMAPeriod: 26

SlowMAType: 1

Lots : 0.1

MM: true

Thank u

takingpip:
Hi

Appreciate you can show and guide me to the right setting as i am not able to get any trades.

This is one of the setting i tried on a EURGRB M1 Chart with no result but there are quite number of MA crossings.

TrailingStopType: 2

TrailingStop: 15

FastMAPeriod: 10

FastMAType: 1

SlowMAPeriod: 26

SlowMAType: 1

Lots : 0.1

MM: true

Thank u

I think using M1 is too fast for the EA .Try M30 or higher

RSI Expert Advisor

Hello,

Can anyone give me RSI EA which will open buy trades only when crossover to below and it should exit on crossover above 70?

Thanks,

Just select from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

Reason: