Experts: Fracture 7.4.0

Fracture 7.4.0:

Trade EURUSD 5 min scalping or similar. Good Luck.

Author: Trevor Schuil

how can i control the lot size ? I need to specify it or at least the min and max size

It will eat even 1 billion dollars depozit on forward test...

Hello I just wanted to first of all congratulations for the software. I wanted to know if you can use with a Live account! AND if possible have a settings recommended to do this work in the best possible way. Thanks

evillive:
You have the Settings for the Robot to recommend?

Can rack up some serious profit given the right conditions. A few tweaks could make this amazing!

Hey guys, back again with another ea. it been a few months and gone through all sorts of results, promising but this ea or type of ea with always crash and burn so just use on short term, turned 200 into 2200 in about 10 days and on a live account! and yes I took money out not all of it :( So my summary on Fracture is... nothing I leave be and only use it when you want to trade high rish. By the way if you want to control the lot size then change the MarginUsage, 0.01 means you will use 1% of your available equity... Anyway I am going to post my second ea, Milestone ... check it out, also high risk ea ... but the ea I working the moment is the one you all want. Trade wisely.

tawagny:
how can i control the lot size ? I need to specify it or at least the min and max size

MaringUsage 0.01 = 1% of available equity

MaringUsage 0.001 = last long time

MaringUsage 0.05 == Double your account in a week and go bust in a month

MaringUsage 0.2 == mmm WTF?

MaringUsage 0.3 == might not even see the light of day

evillive:

The EA does not use a fixed lot size. It will use a percentage lot size, put the ea on the optimizer with RangeUsage and/or TrendUsage 0.001 if you are struggling to get some decent settings. Also if you are testing on a high impact news release and it keeps going bust then avoid that. Try to be adaptive.

Very nice

I found some extra revisions on this this EA and they look quite interesting. I will do something similar to my other EA and release a "fools version"
Reason: