Just don't forget about the others...

Otherwise you are going to be late.

That's auto trading at its best Marco!

Eleni Anna Branou:

You bet Eleni !

Keith Watford:

Translated means

"After 9 years of hard work, I have still not found any strategy that I would be willing to risk more than  $100 account. I will share nothing with you but I want all of you to share your profitable strategies with me."

exactly

Marco vd Heijden:

Just don't forget about the others...

Otherwise you are going to be late.

Who want's to borrow a pickaxe ?

god bless you so continue your billion dollar account growth....he he he

Eleni Anna Branou:

yes but the only image not in reality

Fernando Carreiro:

Which makes him either a very sly, conniving, "smart cookie" waiting to pounce on his next victim, or just too foolish to realise he is part of the 90/90/90 club and will never be smart enough to escape it.

wow what are you saying?

victim.

yes i have cached thousand of them until now and killed them. and empty those pockets you know ... because i am a murderer....

so be careful maybe you are the next one.

Ok back on topic.

I think you could fix the issues with this *hedging* sure fire strategy (or any other for that matter) with the FLUX indicator, invented by Emmett L. Brown Ph.D.

There is little known about this indicator but as single indicator, used properly, it is alleged to be always profitable. It does not repaint and shows zero false signals. 

Unfortunately i don't have it. According to my research there is one person who had to have it, considering his track record. He has an account here, bifft48, and is the most profitable trader i ever heard of. I mean filthy rich. But he has not been active since 2015. I tried contacting him, but never he replied. 

Seyedmajid Masharian:

yes but the only image not in reality

I am very sure that there is something wrong with your belief system.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

Dont expect i must reveal my excellent strategy here after 9 yeras of hard effort this forum target is we all help together to make a profitable hedging strategy that all here can make profit from...not more. 

Why do you expect any of the pro traders here to do the same?

Why would you expect any pro traders here to >> match their hedging with your strategy then expect that it works "knowing that they have no idea what you do in the market and if this strategy will work for you or not" 

I wouldn't do so since its my effort for years and it might not match your effort!!

Enrique Dangeroux:

Ok back on topic.

I think you could fix the issues with this *hedging* sure fire strategy (or any other for that matter) with the FLUX indicator, invented by Emmett L. Brown Ph.D.

There is little known about this indicator but as single indicator, used properly, it is alleged to be always profitable. It does not repaint and shows zero false signals. 

Unfortunately i don't have it. According to my research there is one person who had to have it, considering his track record. He has an account here, bifft48, and is the most profitable trader i ever heard of. I mean filthy rich. But he has not been active since 2015. I tried contacting him, but never he replied. 

I appreciate for your respond finally someone professional replied me.i wish it will continue.about your offer i think there is not such indicator exists that its 100 percent signlas are accurate. Hedging on its base is the best way for protecting account against unpredictable movements. Do you have any solution for my questions.
Reason: