Mobile Trading/Technical Requirements/Automated Trading Championship - page 6

ellict:
In previous post, Lenar said, that MQL (language) will not developed in MT4 version for mobile device. (win OS), on the other word, did Metaquotes already running MT5 project?, if so, please consider to Symbian phone also for mobile trading, I think a lot of cellular still using Symbian OS. cheers,

In current MetaTrader 4 we will not do any application for Symbian OS.

But now we are already started the MetaTrader 5 Platform development. May be we will make a mobile terminal for Symbian OS in a frame of this Platform, may be not. We are still discussing the question.

Question with MQL4/5 in mobile terminals is opened too.

MT4 Mobile is pretty useless without EA's or custom indicators.

jbfx:
MT4 Mobile is pretty useless without EA's or custom indicators.

Maybe, but thousands of traders use our terminals and almost 92% of them says "It completely suits me". So i think that you are a representative of the rest 8%.

hi

Lenar:
Maybe, but thousands of traders use our terminals and almost 92% of them says "It completely suits me". So i think that you are a representative of the rest 8%.

found this thread again after 2 years

I think mobile terminal is for people on the move ..they need simplicity to do a transaction while they're on the way ...I think a custom indicator not really need for making quick decision ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Lenar:

Hi Lenar,

MQL5 is on the way for MT client or just for terminal?

Lenar:
In current MetaTrader 4 we will not do any application for Symbian OS.

But now we are already started the MetaTrader 5 Platform development. May be we will make a mobile terminal for Symbian OS in a frame of this Platform, may be not. We are still discussing the question.

Can we get some 'leak' about future MT5 feature? I hope the new MQL will be compatible backward.

ellict:
Can we get some 'leak' about future MT5 feature? I hope the new MQL will be compatible backward.

'Leak' ... hmmm, no. sorry.

About your hope - perhaps. But now i cant say for sure.

Unfortunately, its to early to make some official messages. But i promise, you guys will be informed first of all.

Lenar:
'Leak' ... hmmm, no. sorry.

Unfortunately, its to early to make some official messages. But i promise, you guys will be informed first of all.

Lenar,

Please include support for custom indicators in the new version. I can assure you that your client base will double if the mobile version can use the custom indicators. Hope you will give some thoughts into this popular request.

fxd01.

Lenar:

My 'hope' was not for binary MQL but also for it's source code. Please consider that. Thx

Lenar:

Those statistics are only valid if you provide an option of Mobile Platform with custom indicators and EA. If there is no choice, obviously, the data is going to be skewed to the only choice.

Better yet, you can start a thread poll that ask if given a choice, users want: 1) Mobile with Custom Indicator/EA or 2) Mobile without Custom Indicator. I think you will get the real answer. Of course, you will not like the numbers you get back because I will represent 92% and you will be representing the 8%.

The ball is in your court. Bye.

Reason: