Indicators: Harmonic Pattern Finder V3 - page 9

I need some help with compiling the indicator with included mqh files because I get a lot of errors in metaeditor about undeclared identifiers .

how can you have notifications when a pattern is drawn ??

How can a buffer be added to this indicator which can be used to create EAs??

Hello Authors,

This is really a master piece you have developed and shared with us all.

I am quite puzzled with the probability concept that you are displaying in the comments Box on screen.

I would like to know what Stop Loss and Take Profit are you considering for the decision of the trade taken at the points?

I would really appreciate your help regarding the issue. The documentation you have provided does not give a clear idea about about the success and failure of the trade is getting decided.

I request you to please update the documentation else let me know what is the idea behind deciding the success and the failure of the signal.

I loop forward to hearing from your soon.

Regards

this is very wonderfull project i ever seen in comunity base, and i still wait for MT4 version, thats would be great, and some documentation to implement this to EA, very wonderfull project

Hello community,

I have inspected the all code and finally i could get projected pattern's stoploss, takeprofit, name of the pattern and possibility. i extrated those values to array and i'm printing to see easily.

Yusuf Göksu #:

Hello community,

I have inspected the all code and finally i could get projected pattern's stoploss, takeprofit, name of the pattern and possibility. i extrated those values to array and i'm printing to see easily.

Kindly share.

Yusuf Göksu #:

Hello community,

Hi,

is it possible to share the code with us? That would be very helpful. I tried to code a custom function for the implentation of the CHPFMatcher and MatchProcessor, but having troubles to get the Arrayvalues from the ZigZag into the FindPattern algorithm.

So, if you have a running solution for this, it would be great if you could share your code.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: