Subscribing to Signal: " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide..." Warning. Help Please - page 2

Am facing below issue, any idea 

" The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD. It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions"

Regards, 

Adnan Alkaf:

Am facing below issue, any idea 

" The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD. It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions"

Regards, 

This is only a warning, you can proceed with your subscription.

Hello I subscribe to a signal, but I have a problem because the open positions that appear on my account are not the same as the open positions provided by the volume. My account is 6000 USD, the signal provider is 2000 USD and the leverage is 1: 100, which is 1: 300 and I chose 95% of my deposit, and my open position appears 0.01 and the signal provider 0.24 And now the signal provider has opened 1 position, and now I have 2 open positions ... Please solve the problem

SALEHM:
Hello I subscribe to a signal, but I have a problem because the open positions that appear on my account are not the same as the open positions provided by the volume. My account is 6000 USD, the signal provider is 2000 USD and the leverage is 1: 100, which is 1: 300 and I chose 95% of my deposit, and my open position appears 0.01 and the signal provider 0.24 And now the signal provider has opened 1 position, and now I have 2 open positions ... Please solve the problem

You can look at the logs/journal to understand about why those positions were opened (you deposited/withdrawn from the account; signal provider deposited/withdrawn from his account; any other reason).
As to the volume so read this thread:

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

SALEHM:

Make sure you've done everything as its described here:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency, as Sergey explained in his post.

found this message in the journal( Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 75%) Please, what is meant

SALEHM:

found this message in the journal( Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 75%) Please, what is meant

That you are copying the signal with a 75% copying ratio.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That you are copying the signal with a 75% copying ratio.

I will wait for the signal provider to open a new  position and then know whether the volume has been changed or not ,,,, Thank you

Now the signal provider has opened a new position with a size of 0.20, and my account is 0.01

SALEHM:
Now the signal provider has opened a new position with a size of 0.20, and my account is 0.01

You can check logs/journal - it should be written therew about why 0.01.
For example - something like that -

Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 140% (old value 280%) 

And you can use this post to check/calculate your lot size.

So, everything should be written on the logs/journals related to lot size.

• www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...
Reason: