Experts: Stop Hunter - page 5

Dear MT-CODE:

i used the latest version on two different computers but one platform. one computer works well and have large amount of open and pending orders .

but the EA on the other computer dinn't add the orders and cann't pending orders. actually, there is only one order every currency in the trade and makes a lot of loss.is interesting, but why ?? have any other reason?

hi mt-coder:

thank you for your great job! i downloaded the latest version and apeared the same problom above. so far,the order has been keeping winning and the profit has been come to 70,000 dollars, is wonderful .but the trade is not closing even the profit has been decraesed a lot, TP seems doesn't work. i wonder if the order didn't reaches the tp ot not.i am confused.

About TP not working, just check your reports for any errors and report them to me

don't waste your time. Forward tested this EA on a DEMO Account on 9/27/2010. Within 5 or 6 hours, account went from $ 50,000 down to $ 32,000. At that point, I deleted the account.

Warren

hello,MT-CODER

my EA works in one direction only. actually,i have chosen short&long button.

but there is only buy &buy stop orders not sell&sell stop orders running.

if the currency is in a strong downtrend,what should i do ?

thanks!

Can you create a version that only uses market orders? I am on Interbank Account at Activtrades.com and they only allow market orders on this account type. Thank you.

can someone shows with the real account for this ea

It didn't do well on anything I tested, but it's nobody's fault, I think all of the markets are controlled and manipulated by 100% accurate robots

it didn't work at all but it's not you fault, the only thing that can work is fantasyland contests, I think this market, and all markets, are controlled and manipulated by 100% accurate expert advisors and that's what my MT4 client platform is for the robot knows I am at 114.61 and it can trade 2,000 of my own account dollars against my one dollar.

I'm not sure why so many are having trouble with your EA. It worked like a charm the very 1st time I attached it to a chart. Thanks for your hard work.

HI .. Anyone willing to help me for the setting ? because the result i got from my own back test is weird ... which is steady losing ..... then end of the test .. it just fly high of the profit ...

Anyone can guide me to get a normal result ... as you all did ?

Thanks

Reason: