Experts: Stop Hunter - page 3

metalriff:
HI latest version from your site still places a huge amount of pending orders. Over 300 until I removed it. All at the same level. Thanks
I guess if you set Zeroes to a small number, did you try Zeroes a bigger number? When I'll have time I'll figure out a solution for the small number of Zeroes.

adaheem:

Hi mt-coder

i downloaded the latest version from your website. but i see that it is not closing the trade when it reaches the tp, either it continues to add more profit without closing it or it gets back and it closes alone at a loss. the sl is working, but not the tp.

as for your great work and your responses to us i will rate you 10

Regards

Hi adaheem,

For me TP is working fine, isn't the problem your broker that denies you profits? I've heard complains about similar cases...

Anyway I'll see what I can do, if the problem is technical I'll solve it.

Regards

adaheem:

Hi mt-coder

i downloaded the latest version from your website. but i see that it is not closing the trade when it reaches the tp, either it continues to add more profit without closing it or it gets back and it closes alone at a loss. the sl is working, but not the tp.

as for your great work and your responses to us i will rate you 10

Regards

The TP problem was related to the closing size.

I published the latest update on my website http://mt-coder.110mb.com/download_stop_hunter.html

Regards

metalriff:
HI latest version from your site still places a huge amount of pending orders. Over 300 until I removed it. All at the same level. Thanks
Now that problem should be fixed. http://mt-coder.110mb.com/download_stop_hunter.html

Many problems fixed, download the latest update on my website http://mt-coder.110mb.com/download_stop_hunter.html .

Today the markets are closed. But on monday I will try to use this EA and post my experience.

Dear Mt Coder

I used latest version

I used FXopen platform

when I set zeroes = 3 the grid size is big, like no order?, the pending order success. but after set zeroes = 1 . The grid line is ok (gap smaller) but this message appear at journal and no pending buy sell order

2010.09.13 08:25:00 Stop Hunter EURUSD,M30: Error sending BUY Stop order : 130

For FXOpen it Look like the zeroes is refer only daily chart, although we are running at 5 minutes charts.

I test at IBFX and Alpari US platform was running ok, but not at FXopen, Could it be because FXopen allow hedging buy and sell at same currency.??? Can you take a look at FXOpen. Thank you

last download cannot work though previous downloads can. why?

The error you get is most probably due to the current price being too close to the advisor's target. Check your spread. The advisor tries to place the orders at every new tick, so you might get the error a few times. It should however place it successfully once the "range" is big enough. Nevertheless, as for the last version, I'm still getting closing error 131 most of the time (like 95% of the time, which really confuses me...)

Run Demo and Run Live

Dear friends and MT Coder.

Running in Demo look better, I try run live, but look like the currency always attack the stop-loss. It hit many times my stop-loss??

Reason: