push notification not working - page 3

The problem still exists.. Sometimes I get the notification and sometime not! I'm using both Android and iOS.

Fadli_903:
Is there a problem with android app mt4 and mt5 with push notifications? I will only receive the notifications when i open the app. Anyone having problems?
If you have already tried to test without success...in your android phone, go to Apps ensure your Google Play services is ENABLED, then check SHOW NOTIFICATIONS button.Try to test again on the mt4 platform.

russei:
If you have already tried to test without success...in your android phone, go to Apps ensure your Google Play services is ENABLED, then check SHOW NOTIFICATIONS button.Try to test again on the mt4 platform.

where can i found google play services ? is it in android settings?

i have a problem, but when i use MT4 on MAC. MT4 for MAC cannot send a notification. I dont know why :(

Ariyanto:
i have a problem, but when i use MT4 on MAC. MT4 for MAC cannot send a notification. I dont know why :(
Same problem here.

Hi Everyone. I hope someone can help.  

I set up an alert on my MT4 platform (MacBook).  I did enter my MetaQuotes ID in my MetaTrader platform as well as on my MQL5 website settings.  My mobile device is an iPhone 7.  I trade manually and want notifications to be able to be sent to my phone's MT4 app when price reaches certain levels, 

• but when I click Test in my MT4 platform in the Alerts section, it says "notification successfully sent to queued check journal for more info."  
  • I get absolutely no notification sent to my iPhone, and 
  • when I check the journal on MT4 platform it says "Notifications: "Test message from '[my name]', '[my broker]'' not sent to '[my MetaQuotes ID]" (bracketed info is there accurately).  

On a side note, my journal also says repeatedly: "MQL5 Community: authorization failed"  Yet, I am signed into my account on all of my: MT4 platform, mobile app, and MQL5 site!  

So, what could be the problem going on? Anyone know?  Am I doing something wrong?  

Also, I should say, I did enable notifcations for the MT4 app in the settings of my iPhone.

Lastly, note that I am receiving other notifcations from Metatrader like that there are "jobs" for programming available (I will be turning that off LoL), but I still do not get the notificaion I need sent to my iPhone MT4 App from the computer MT4 platform.  

Thanks in advance.  : )

Zian Mostert:
Same problem here.

Hi there.  Did you end up solving this problem? I get notifications about other stuff, but if I set up an alert on my MT4 platform, I can't get it to notify my iPhone app.  

Caliber Trading:

Hi Everyone. I hope someone can help.  

I set up an alert on my MT4 platform (MacBook).  I did enter my MetaQuotes ID in my MetaTrader platform as well as on my MQL5 website settings.  My mobile device is an iPhone 7.  I trade manually and want notifications to be able to be sent to my phone's MT4 app when price reaches certain levels, 

• but when I click Test in my MT4 platform in the Alerts section, it says "notification successfully sent to queued check journal for more info."  
  • I get absolutely no notification sent to my iPhone, and 
  • when I check the journal on MT4 platform it says "Notifications: "Test message from '[my name]', '[my broker]'' not sent to '[my MetaQuotes ID]" (bracketed info is there accurately).  

On a side note, my journal also says repeatedly: "MQL5 Community: authorization failed"  Yet, I am signed into my account on all of my: MT4 platform, mobile app, and MQL5 site!  

So, what could be the problem going on? Anyone know?  Am I doing something wrong?  

Also, I should say, I did enable notifcations for the MT4 app in the settings of my iPhone.

Lastly, note that I am receiving other notifcations from Metatrader like that there are "jobs" for programming available (I will be turing that off LoL), but I still do not get the notificaion I need from the alerts I set up on my iPhone mobile app.  

Thanks in advance.  : )

I am having the exact same issue. Will try from windows laptop tomorrow

For uses with mac, push notifications doesn't work if you are using Wine. If you are using CrossOVer, it does Work.

I have just purchases a VPS, but price alerts notifications are not working :( it seems this is not supported on MetaQuotes VPS, I should use other VPS outside MetaQuotes.

magonicolas:
For uses with mac, push notifications doesn't work if you are using Wine. If you are using CrossOVer, it does Work.

I have just purchases a VPS, but price alerts notifications are not working :( it seems this is not supported on MetaQuotes VPS, I should use other VPS outside MetaQuotes.
And with other VPS, works?
Reason: