Experts: Ilan1.4 - page 2

hey when i open the metatrader ea opens a position but after that there is no movement on the ea.But when i close and re-open the metatrader ea opens a position again.How long we gonna wait for the second order?Or sometihng wrong?

I have been testing Ilan1.4 and have some serious questions. Looks promising in live demo and backtests with 4 digits (Alpari). It doesn't trade correctly with 5 digits (FXPro). Can anyone supply code to correct this problem with Ilan1.4? Also, On the the Ilan1.4 MQ4 listing on this website there is a comment in English on Stoploss =500 line '//these three parameters do not work'. Does this mean that there is no Stoploss? I have not found one. Can anyone post answers to these questions? Help from the community would be appreciated.

Tom Reynolds

Waooh, your EA can perform Averaging smootheer/ better than the other, but still many time make send order error, especially when the price not reverse, What's wrong?? maybe trailingallstop or profit taking must improve??revise??

Good Job

What does the SET-files.zip do? How does it help the EA?

Dear Scriptor,

I'm using the EA on a real account and has appeared an error = 0. You could tell me what is it?

Grateful for their kindness

Ewertonm

Уважаемые Scriptor,
Я использую Е.А. на реальный счет, и появилась ошибка = 0. Можно сказать, что это такое?
Огромная благодарность за их доброту
Ewerton

2009.01.15 16:44:55 Ilan1.4 EURUSD,M5: Error: 0

I have tested with four currencies crosses 6 weeks. It took 50K to 127K and it did collapse with an gbpusd position to nearly zero. It seems to need stops or some other tool for timing the trade it takes after it adds to small position the huge attack size.

Can someone please give me the correct settings for this EA, used it live and it incresed $700 balance to $1300 in 2 days, but then in the middle of the night it lost $500 in a few hours, brought my balance down to $790. Wow it can be dangerous.. Please help me.. it seems like it could work well. What am I doing wrong? Joe

I've been using this EA for 4 days now on a live account. It works great!! No losing trades so far(32 trades). EURUSD,H1 using default settings.

can anybody explaiin the logic how Ilan opens positions? Based on what?

Thanks

Reason: