Help write an expert - page 10

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Everything works fine for me. Well if you look at it from a technical point of view:) Hang it on the M1 with the aim of checking there crossings more often...

Morning came... no positions opened during the night. I put an Expert Advisor on several pairs on the minutes, where there were more crossovers. Thought it was the lots, but no, the lots were consistent. In my log the last message with red tick was: 2008.10.09 06:41:29 Old tick GBPUSD15 1.73070/1.73100.
Then 4 times this:2008.10.09 06:48:21 '277019': login (4.00, #2B73E4D4). There is silence after that. No transactions, no messages. I don't understand anything.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

It's morning now... There were no positions opened during the night. I traded Expert Advisor on some pairs for some minutes that had more crossovers. Thought it was the lots, but no, the lots are consistent. In my log the last message with red tick was: 2008.10.09 06:41:29 Old tick GBPUSD15 1.73070/1.73100.
Then 4 times this:2008.10.09 06:48:21 '277019': login (4.00, #2B73E4D4). There is silence after that. No transactions, no messages. >>I don't understand anything.

And what did Swetten say? Have you pressed CTRL+O? And what are agreed lots anyway? What brokerage company? Do any other EAs work at all?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

And what did Swetten say? Have you pressed CTRL+O? And what are agreed lots anyway? What brokerage company? Have you had/are there any other Expert Advisors that work?

I have opened and checked them. I have set all necessary parameters. I have set the same lot in Expert Advisor and in menu New Order. I have never seen such kind of errors in my EAs. This is the first time for me....

Figar0 писал(а) >>

And what did Swetten say? Have you pressed CTRL+O? And what are agreed lots anyway? What brokerage company? Do you have other Expert Advisors working at all?

I tried to open a position manually but after that I got just a position without stop-losses and take-ins, like the EA did. It is kind of like manual trading, but with hints)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

And what did Swetten say? Have you pressed CTRL+O? And what are agreed lots anyway? What brokerage company? Do other Expert Advisors work at all?

I have tried another EA on one pair and it works great.

Downloaded Broco DC terminal, put up Expert.... Let's see, can you show me the parameter set with which you are trying to run the EA?

Look at the Experts tab, in front of the logbook tab. I have a rash:

2008.10.09 11:24:29 _macross1.2 EURAUD,M1: OrderSend failed with error #130 Let me see why

Vadimus писал(а) >>

I put a different EA on one pair and it's going strong.

Did you set it with stops and takes?

Clearly, the DC does not allow setting orders with stops, only through subsequent modification. I don't like such rules, I would change the DC and the EA should be modified.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Downloaded Broco DC terminal, put up Expert.... Let's see, can you show me set of parameters with which you are trying to run the Expert Advisor?

Parameters:TakeProfit=50 StopLoss=30 FastMAperiod=5 FastMAmode=1 FastMAprice=0 SlowMAperiod=14 SlowMAmode=1 SlowMAprice=0 Lots=0.1

The following entries appear in the log. as you have

Reason: