Experts: Ilan1.4 - page 3

tkaboris:

can anybody explaiin the logic how Ilan opens positions? Based on what?

Thanks

I'm just quessing here. I've been using this EA for a month now and it appears each time you start it, it randomly selects a buy or sell and then works from there. I've lost money when starting the EA but usually make good money if I leave it running after the first trade, either good or bad. Each time you start it, it will trade immediately and I haven't found out why it does a buy or sell, just seems random or maybe based on the last trade it does the opposite.

Bulltrader:
tkaboris:

Thanks

I'm just quessing here. I've been using this EA for a month now and it appears each time you start it, it randomly selects a buy or sell and then works from there. I've lost money when starting the EA but usually make good money if I leave it running after the first trade, either good or bad. Each time you start it, it will trade immediately and I haven't found out why it does a buy or sell, just seems random or maybe based on the last trade it does the opposite.

joesingskaraoke:
Bulltrader:
tkaboris:

Thanks

This EA is a piece of SH---, it wiped out my live account and my family members also- cost us over $1300. It Really Sucks! It just throws trades out there- no reason and has no stops- IT IS DANGEROUS!

hello, I've tried this EA for 3 days, and the result was not good. I've a margin call for a 10000 deposit. I don't think this EA works for 24 hours. I used it on GBPUSD 5 minutes chart.

This ea made $80 the first 3 hrs i ran it on a demo. All profits. just keep an eye on the drawdown as there are no SL in place. Turn off your ea when not at your PC and it will be nice. Remember, no EA is perfect.

Hello,

I really like your EA, especially with EUR/USD. It is doing very well trading profitably. Is there a way, or maybe you could add some code to it, to have it email (FXDD has email configurable) when it makes trades (both in and out)? This would be helpful in duplicating the trades on other platforms that don't use MQL4 EAs.

Hi

Does anybody here have the latest version of this EA? I think it's Ilan 1.6. 

Can anybody edit the code to open trade in reverse position when the one opened is losing?

I"ve been using this EA by demo it is works very great!!  No losing trades in olny $500 Total net profit 1038.40 woooo!!!   [1 month] GBPUSD,M5  it is very good EA 

MM1, useclose false,useadd true, lotexponent 1.667,slip3, lots0.1,lotsdigits2,takeprofit67,pipstep30,

Maxtrades10,useequitystop false, totalequityrisk20,usetrailingstop false,usetimeout true,max tradeopenhours18

Thanks

joesingskaraoke:

This EA is a piece of SH---, it wiped out my live account and my family members also- cost us over $1300. It Really Sucks! It just throws trades out there- no reason and has no stops- IT IS DANGEROUS!

Would be useful if you share with us your setting, which currency pair & broker (4 or 5 digits) you used? Did you apply mm?

EUR/USD
The test result is very impressive (using 4 digits broker with default setting).
If you're using 5 digits broker, this EA will not perform more then 1 rescue trade. For example :
The EA makes a decision on the market. If the market moves away from the forecasted direction, another trade is made in the same direction, but not more then 1 time.
For this reason, you have to drag the EA from navigator window to chart window to force it work.

USD/JPY & GBP/USD
The results are bad, I try in demo with deposit $2000 start from 0.10 for both currency pair, it blows up my account after 2 weeks.
Must be very careful with these two, maybe use 0.01 lot...

Reason: