Experts: MartingailExpert_v1.0 - page 4

Hi, can you modify these exelent and dangerios EA with number of orders and stop loss?

thanks and regards

enterpriser:

what is the indicator showed in the right bottom of the picture?

xMeter

Hi, I have installed this EA and everything seems to be correct ( Displays on chart with smiley face, journal reports successfully loaded etc.) but nothing happens, it does not trade, could somebody tell me what I am doing wrong? Many Thanks

Hi, 10+

can you add pls SL & MM,

Thanks

May be I don't understand... is it possible for someone to give me the correct values for "zonebuy" and "zonesell" ???

I'm ignoring any system that does not have a working stoploss. Period. I couldn't get it to work o EURUSD just zeroes

can you combine bollinger band and rsi u will get better result

I have a problem. I open the EUR / USB to function normally, but when I open in another window pops up invalid lots amount for OrderSend function. What does this mean? Can be used only on one chart?

Sorry for the english google translator uses

Zabinio84:

I have a problem. I open the EUR / USB to function normally, but when I open in another window pops up invalid lots amount for OrderSend function. What does this mean? Can be used only on one chart?

Yes, it seems that this EA has an issue that doesn't identify different charts/pairs. For example, if creates wrongly the follow sequence(when using more than one pair):

EURUSD sell 0.01

EURUSD sell 0.02

USDCAD sell 0.04(!)

USDCAD sell 0.06

EURUSD sell 0.08(!)

I solved this problem on my personal version, and it's runs with far less risk of drawdowns...

aquino.rinaldo:
Zabinio84:

Yes, it seems that this EA has an issue that doesn't identify different charts/pairs. For example, if creates wrongly the follow sequence(when using more than one pair):

EURUSD sell 0.01

EURUSD sell 0.02

USDCAD sell 0.04(!)

USDCAD sell 0.06

EURUSD sell 0.08(!)

I solved this problem on my perso

aquino.rinaldo:
Zabinio84:

EURUSD sell 0.01

EURUSD sell 0.02

USDCAD sell 0.04(!)

USDCAD sell 0.06

EURUSD sell 0.08(!)

I solved this problem on my personal version, and it's runs with far less risk of drawdowns...

hi Aquino can u share the working EA please in PM with me.. Thx

nal version, and it's runs with far less risk of drawdowns...

Reason: