Experts: MARTINGALE VI HYBRID - page 11

Hai Aaron, how are you? 

I tried to use this your EA on demo account. But why it execute TP to 40 pip? I'd checked in modify, it still set to 30pip.

Anything must be set anymore?

Thanks

Wayan Riko:

When trading live\demo You must consider other factors , not only take profit:

MODE_SPREAD,MODE_STOPLEVEL,FREEZ LEVEL....

hi! I have been changing settings for the past 2 days because I am looking for the best settings to work with cents account 1:1000. the planned lot size is 2.5/1000usd and say up to 20 open trades max for buy and for sell. Can someone help with the settings where I can start with and so to further my customization? 

What is a Magic Number? What is it for? Thanks.

manilenio #:

For each pair that you upload on the platform you need different " Magic Number".

manilenio #:

Read this articles 

The Use of ORDER_MAGIC for Trading with Different Expert Advisors on a Single Instrument
The Use of ORDER_MAGIC for Trading with Different Expert Advisors on a Single Instrument
  • www.mql5.com
This article considers the questions of information coding, using the magic-identification, as well as the division, assembly, and synchronization of automatic trading of different Expert Advisors. This article will be interesting to beginners, as well as to more experienced traders, because it tackles the question of virtual positions, which can be useful in the implementation of complex systems of synchronization of Expert Advisors and various strategies.

Aharon Tzadik #: For each pair that you upload on the platform you need different " Magic Number".

Depends on how it/they is/are coded; ask the owner, or provide the code.

Magic number only allows an EA to identify its trades from all others. Using OrdersTotal/OrdersHistoryTotal (MT4) or PositionsTotal (MT5), directly and/or no Magic number/symbol filtering on your OrderSelect / Position select loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.)
          Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
          PositionClose is not working - MQL5 programming forum (2020)
          MagicNumber: "Magic" Identifier of the Order - MQL4 Articles (2006)
          Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)
          Limit one open buy/sell position at a time - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

You need one Magic Number for each symbol/timeframe/strategy.
     Trade current timeframe, one strategy, and filter by symbol requires one MN.
     If trading multiple timeframes, and filter by symbol requires use a range of MN (base plus timeframe).
          Why are MT5 ENUM_TIMEFRAMES strange? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #11 (2020)

Awesome job. Thanks Aharon, you're a generous man! May God bless you always! Working fine on my side, just use small lots that everything will be just fine! :)

hi mr. Aharon iwould like to backtest ur ea for 4 year performance to see overall but seem like it limited only for 1 year backtesting only can u help me?
Reason: