Experts: MARTINGALE VI HYBRID

MARTINGALE VI HYBRID:

This EA enters trades according to the conditions of two "Moving Averages".

If the trade goes in the opposite direction after a predetermined number of pips, then it opens another trade in the same direction of the first trade. The process repeats itself until profit is taken.

By opening a trade only with a new candle it prevents multiple trades, so it is safe to use.

This Martingale EA can work on all pairs and all timeframes.

Best timeframe is daily.

Start with 0.01 lot.

p1

p2

Author: Aharon Tzadik

Martingale VI Hybrid
Martingale VI Hybrid
  • www.mql5.com
This EA has 5 versions,enters trades according to the conditions of two "Moving Averages". If the trade goes in the opposite direction after a predetermined number of pips, then it opens another trade in the same direction of the first trade. The process repeats itself until profit is taken. By opening a trade only with a new candle it prevents...

It looks pretty good, but it has an error, the maximum trades option does not work, I put it 3 and it keeps opening 4,5,6 etc.

a stop loss for the total of operations would also be good and a tailing stop would also be very good

danichirri66:

pinta bastante bien ,pero tiene un error ,la opción de máximo de trades no funciona ,le pongo 3 y sigue abriendo 4,5,6 etc .

un stop loss para el total de operaciones también seria bueno y un tailing stop también le estaría muy bien 

Hello

The only thing that can be done is to close all open orders if you reach the maximum orders that you set in advance, a stop loss or a trailing stop loss will cause too many losses in this EA because it relies on orders with a large lot to cover the loss of the orders with a small lot .

Aharon Tzadik :

Hello

The only thing that can be done is to close all open orders if the orders are stopped in advance, a loss of time or a stop of subsequent stop will cause too many in this EA because it depends on a lot to cover the loss of orders with a small lot.

yes.

but it does not work, I put 3 maximum orders and ignores keeps opening orders

danichirri66:

si.

pero no funciona, le pongo 3 como máximo de ordenes y no hace caso sigue abriendo ordenes 

You'll have to wait, I take care of it.

Aharon Tzadik:

Aharon Tzadik :

You'll have to wait, I'll take care of that.

Thank you

Aharon Tzadik:

Hello

The only thing that can be done is to close all open orders if you reach the maximum orders that you set in advance, a stop loss or a trailing stop loss will cause too many losses in this EA because it relies on orders with a large lot to cover the loss of the orders with a small lot .

Its fine to me

Aharon Tzadik:

Automated-Trading:

MARTINGALE VI HYBRID:

Author: Aharon Tzadik

Reason: