Job order for freelancer

Hi,

I like to know that, if I choose some one from my friendliest who is good performing in freelance work and give him any job order personally without job post in freelance dept, is there any problem? Need advice.

Thanks.  

nirob76:

Hi,

I like to know that, if I choose some one from my friendliest who is good performing in freelance work and give him any job order personally without job post in freelance dept, is there any problem? Need advice.

Thanks.  

Hi

The main problem you will have is that you will no longer have any protection if something goes wrong! The same goes for your friend the coder. And as the old saying goes, never do business with friends or family ;) For the very small amount you pay as a transaction cost, I say it's well worth it to have the peace of mind that your money is protected and the system provides the whole transaction with a very good work flow.

Is it against the rules? I can't see anything that specifically prevents it, but there are a few rules that could be interpreted that way. But in my opinion, I guess it's no different to you going to a completely different freelance web site to get the job done. But that's just my opinion ;)

I do applaud you for actually asking the question though rather than just going ahead and doing it. Unless Alain or another mod can add to this discussion, I would suggest sending the question to service desk for a definitive answer.

Cheers
Stu

Filter:

Hi

The main problem you will have is that you will no longer have any protection if something goes wrong! The same goes for your friend the coder. And as the old saying goes, never do business with friends or family ;) For the very small amount you pay as a transaction cost, I say it's well worth it to have the peace of mind that your money is protected and the system provides the whole transaction with a very good work flow.

Is it against the rules? I can't see anything that specifically prevents it, but there are a few rules that could be interpreted that way. But in my opinion, I guess it's no different to you going to a completely different freelance web site to get the job done. But that's just my opinion ;)

I do applaud you for actually asking the question though rather than just going ahead and doing it. Unless Alain or another mod can add to this discussion, I would suggest sending the question to service desk for a definitive answer.

Cheers
Stu

Thanks a lot Dear Filter (Stu) for you detail explanation very nicely and noted all the points. I think no need to knock to service desk, got an idea from your answer and understood, this is not fair, because of, if anything goes  wrong, no way left to solve or protect it. Better, I should post my job directly to freelance dept for quote and further work. Thanks a lot again. 

Very welcome mate - sounds like a wise decision :)

Filter:
Very welcome mate - sounds like a wise decision :)

Thanks Dear for your nice comment. Your advice really helped me to take this wise decision.

Thankful to you, Rgds. 

Reason: