Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 10

NProgrammer >> :

For hackers, for people who make money from hacking protections, this protection is bullshit... I'm speaking my word. And the developers know this very well... And knowing that paying money and having compatibility problems because of the protection of a free program... This is idiocy, and I don't believe in the idiocy of the developers, something is wrong here... Oh, there's something tricky here...

that's what I'm talking about!

>> and you're 100% right.

NProgrammer >> :

So it just makes you angry that you planned something and got ripped off...

what i was talking about :( it would be less annoying if they said at the beginning - it can't be done because..... maybe the whole world would have invented something and tested it while it's alpha :(
... So, "There is only one fun left - fingers in your mouth and whistling happily..." - "Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 appear? The mql5 is a very good example of a game with a lot of fun.

ForexTools >> :

It is sad. Although I understand it very well, I myself have said so many times from one side and from the other. But still it's sad :(

Why so sad?

You are asking for: objects, structures, access to huge histories, lots of external events, multithreading and multicurrency tester. We are doing all this, but it requires rewriting the code, because the ideology has changed.

Look at MetaStock's formulaic language - all development there died many years ago, but some third-party developers (Rumus) are trying to carry and develop this corpse. Imagine that instead of releasing MQL4 we would make it compatible with MQL2 and then MQL5 would be built on crutches. Imagine that it would be a horror to the delight of ill-wishers. The same situation will occur with MQL5 - the language is much more powerful in terms of functionality and we'll need to write our own DLLs in it much less often.

NProgrammer >> :

In fact, what's left in this MT is a strategy testver. It only takes a couple of evenings to make.

So it just makes you angry that you planned something for yourself and got screwed... So basically, well... fuck the MT...

What's with the flu?

sabluk писал(а) >>

What's with the flu? Psychosis...

>> citz carrot.

An interesting interview((((
Something from Yeralash: A grandmother asked her grandson, a young technician, pioneer Vasya, to fix an iron,
at the end of the script a rocket launched from the yard... and the iron? Why do you need an iron, Granny? - Here's a rocket!
Metalang is removed from MT-4 with no problem.
Replace one Metalang with the promised one and that's it,
Instead, Renat grunts and puffs away at the questions sitting down.

NProgrammer >> :

In fact, what's left in this MT is a strategy tester. It only takes a couple of evenings to make one.

So it just makes you angry that you planned something for yourself and got screwed... But in essence, well... to hell with the MT...

I wonder why there aren't a bunch of trading strategy testers around, but there's already a serious pile of graves from developments in the field? And people can't even get it done in two years.

Please don't flatter yourself about your planning horizon - no one owes you anything. Although, in any case, MetaTrader 4 will live a very long time. And MetaTrader 5 will have its own life on its own site.

Renat >> :

Why so sad?

You are asking for: objects, structures, access to huge histories, lots of external events, multithreading and multicurrency tester. We do all these things, but it requires rewriting of the code, because the ideology has changed.

The things you listed are all a must!!! I'm the first to sign up for beta testing and would love to learn all this new stuff :) but I'm also a developer. I told you what was bothering me (and as it turned out - not in vain). I now know that no serious project of mine can be started before the release of 5 because I'm almost 100% sure it will not just move to 5 and its sales will be impossible, precisely because I was there to use the full program, which you have obviously sacrificed in order to make new features to be really effective.

That's why the release date is so interesting. Until then, I'm in serious downtime (small indicator tinkering and scripts don't count).

Renat писал(а) >>

I wonder why there aren't a bunch of trading strategy testers around, but there are already a serious bunch of graves from developments in this field? And people can't even get it done in 2 years.

Please don't flatter yourself about your planning horizon - no one owes you anything. Although, in any case, MetaTrader 4 will live a very long time. And MetaTrader 5 will have its own life on a separate site.

:)) What's there to program... We need a tester with a ready tick history, not an emulation for fools. Calculate whether an order will close or not :)) - Calculate when... In other words, I did in a fortnight what many traders spend six months for.

And I did it already... It's kind of already there. I was even thinking of adding an optimizer to it. Well, now I'll have to... It's one thing to program commercial software, but it's another thing to do it for yourself. And on your own... In a word, I'm sure I'll make it fast.

But why not allow people to program through DLL I don't understand. What's stopping you?

YES! As for my planning and your actions... Yes you're 1000% right ... :)) And I don't have a problem with you... :)) What kind of complaint could there be, it's just that there were some plans and now there are others. And it's a shame you didn't get it right... with the plans.

Guys!

we wanted structures - objects ? ? multi-currency tester more flexible management of objects on the chart

---

personally, they're way more important to me

than the compatibility we don't really need (why cross two different products)

again + in new orders ! there will be more of them !

our bread and butter ! and we just get more of it !

there is a difficult crisis year ahead!

and there is a pie in the making!

i see this as a positive effect!

but i pity those who have 100 thousand lines of code and write more for themselves, not for sales - but for the customers!

--

moreover, nobody is killing mt4!

Reason: