Can any one suggest should we use VPS or Vitual Hosting?
Which VPS do you recommend?
Promotion of the exterbal service is prohibited on the forum.As to MQL5 VPS so please find some information below.
How to subscribe to VPS
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
missing signal trades
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
What happens to EA if I shut computer down!https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/221357#comment_6131963
What happens to EA if I shut computer down!
Kiran Kumar Balloru Madhava, 2017.11.30 04:45
It is advisable to run the EAs in VPS. Cost of VPS starts with around $10 a month. If you are running the EA in your computer and if you shut down the computer, EA will stop working. No new trades will be placed. Exisiting positions will close if stop loss or profit limits are kept. Hope this info helps. forexveda
VPS testing and monitoring
Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.31 09:53
Check the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker -
Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server
Fernando Carreiro, 2017.10.24 12:06
Just left-click on the Connection Status icon in the bottom right of MetaTrader
and you will see a pop-up context menu showing you the latency values of
various Servers available for your Broker. Then you can select the
fastest one to your liking. You can also re-scan as values may fluctuate.
MetaTrader 4 MetaTrader 5