MT4 VPS question

I rent VPS by MT4, and I know it is usually used for EA trading.

My problem is when I apply trade by MT4 in my PC, sometimes it has delay to open or close one trade.

Does VPS can reduce the ping between my local PC to my Forex broker's server? So that I can trade without delay.

I wish someone could give me a clue.

Thanks

happy trading.

Ron.

If you have MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so your local PC is not involved in the process: everything is going on between the broker (broker's server) and MQL5 VPS (copy of your Metatrader in cloud). And MQL5 VPS is located to be near the broker's server.

And please - check some useful information below - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.10.24 12:06

Just left-click on the Connection Status icon in the bottom right of MetaTrader and you will see a pop-up context menu showing you the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker. Then you can select the fastest one to your liking. You can also re-scan as values may fluctuate.

MetaTrader 4

MetaTrader 5

How to subscribe to VPS - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Reason: