MQL5 Widget

Hi all,

i don't find tools and widgets to integrate my accounts results on my website, do you know how i can find them ?

Best regard

Gilles

Those are all the information about widgets which I found - 

----------------

How to Add a Web Terminal Widget to a Website
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page93#comment_4062208 

----------------

Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free! 

To receive the widget, go to the economic calendar page on MQL5.com and click on the "Add widget to your website" link. Specify the desired width and height of the calendar widget for your site, select the default period of featured events (current day or current week), copy the generated code and insert it to your web page. In the Preview section, you can see how the calendar will be displayed on your site.

----------------

Signals /Widgets

Signal widget displays the current information about one signal. Its content is updated automatically.

----------------

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:37

As the users are asking om PM about how to promote their signals and market products so I am just re-posting this information about.

And just want to remind that the promotion of signals and market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

-----------

One way to promote your signal is to create any external blog and place a widget there:

This is the my personal example with my google blog:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

And calendar widget: Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free!

So, you can use your account to create the signal and promote it as the signal widget for example.

You can right click your trading results in the terminal and then click save as detailed report.

Then your trading results will be saved as HTML file which you can integrate on your webpage.

Hi all,

i founded the solution, you have to go to your "author" page which has this type of url : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/"your mql5 name" then you click on the link "add widget to website" with this url : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/widgets at the left of the webpage.

You can choose your widget and export it on the webpage

Thanks all for your reply...

best regards

Gilles

Reason: