Discussion of article "Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit" - page 2

fx9 fx9:

Does this support the use of EA`S?

No.

Hi,

First, really useful article. Thanks, been trying to figure out how to do this for a while. I was wondering if there would be any way to embed a webtrader instance but have it already logged in when people land on the page? I was thinking of using a demo account and having it automatically logged in with the investor password. My idea is to use an embedded instance of webtrader as a sort of technical analysis dash for visitors to my site so they can view charts I have set up and see signals as they come. 

Cheers, Alex

I have the same question with AltAnalyst, are there anyways to do that?

And why Web terminal doesn't support login via IP? I mean when type broker's IP in server field it just say "Web terminal is not supported by this broker ..."

hi , can you make a video on article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3024 , so that we properly embed mt4 on ur website. it will helpful to understand in video, how to do step by step. thanks

Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit
Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Traders are well familiar with the WebTerminal, which allows trading on financial markets straight from the browser. Add the WebTerminal widget to your website — you can do it absolutely free. If you have a website, you can start selling leads to brokers — we have prepared a ready-to-use web-based solution for you. All you need to do is embed one iframe into your website.

+

Hi,

is there a mobile web terminal widget available? I'd like to embed this in my mobile app.

Triggerbuddy:

Hi,

is there a mobile web terminal widget available? I'd like to embed this in my mobile app.

You can use the same widget.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can use the same widget.

Hi Marco, it's just that when I try the widget: https://trade.mql5.com/trade?servers=SomeBroker1-Demo,SomeBroker1-Live,SomeBroker2-Demo,SomeBroker2-Live&trade_server=SomeBroker-Demo&startup_mode=open_demo&lang=ru&save_password=off"allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" i=on a phone it's not reactive, and displays as a desktop app, whereas when i try the web terminal https://www.mql5.com/en/trading it looks fine.

So I suppose the question is, how do i get the widget to behave the same way as the web terminal? ie reactive?

thanks

I believe this depends on the phone settings to display the widget in desktop mode or in mobile mode.

I have used the widget in the past and i also tested it on various devices and it did switch between normal and mobile mode seamlessly depending on the device used.

But i am not aware of a parameter that forces it to display mobile mode however i can tell you it looked the same as the actual app/play store application.

Well i just used the widget from the example but i remember that there was a difference between using solely the widget code on a blank page and the widget code embedded in/between other html elements, like the menu and for example a chart API on the same page.

I know it's possible that the layout changes because i have seen it happen, but like i said i do not know how to cause it or the parameter to set it i think it has got to do with resolution and browser type though. 

Reason: