What will you do when you get a loss - page 2

My strategy is to have the maximum daily, weekly and monthly loss, along with the defined risk per trade. As for one trade I risk no more than 1% of my account (like all the books say) for day it is 5%. As for week, I use the average week income from the last 2 months. And my monthly loss is not supposed to be higher than the average month income from the last 6 months. If I overcome any of those levels, I just stop trading during the respected period.

I think first of trader must not get depresses and must check what was the mistake due to which this happened...and if you will give up then you can earn good profit in forex.

Paul75:
I think first of trader must not get depresses and must check what was the mistake due to which this happened...and if you will give up then you can earn good profit in forex.

We can learn from our mistakes. Find out the sources of error that make us experience loss. Make a mistake it as a very valuable lesson, so that the future is not repeated again. Profit so that we can get.

One of my scalper friends stops trading for the day after three losing trades. I continue to trade and look for setups, however it is more difficult than before and I need to get emotions under control. I think each trader needs to find his own way to cope with losses.

on taking some risk there is a good chance of getting a loss and profit, so never to get dishearten as loss could be easily beared with extensive profit in future

Keep looking for anoter entry point. well, in case i didn't overcome my daily loss limit.

Stop for a moment it is necessary for us to do. If we still continue trading, then the result will be worse again. It could be we're getting mc. evaluate, find out our mistakes. Then we will get the maximum results.

Honestly when I loss, I bound myself not to over-responsive. Because if I do so, I miss the rhema of my loss and I wouldn't enjoy the subsequent pips it presents if thoroughly examined. It is this same discipline and strict diligence that a close friend exerts that has made him trade successfully with a non-regulated broker whom we all mistake to be all scams in the celebrated allergy to them.

Getting loss in forex is a natural matter.When i get loss i hold patience and u think its important for every trader.

I think it is reasonable, if we get a loss. There is profit certainly also there a loss. The loss can not be eliminated, but can be minimized. If we get a loss, we can evaluate our trading. we can figure out where our mistake. Then we can fix it. That way, we can minimize the loss again

Reason: