What will you do when you get a loss - page 3

when i get a loss, i would rather stop the usage of it and check on this stuff after a while..

When we got the loss, we can leave the trading moment. So that our minds become fresh. And we can evaluate trading. We can find out where our mistake. That way, when we start trading again, we can minimize the risk.

When I lose, I will relax a bit before going for my next trade. I think it is important to calm you nerves so as not to revenge and want to cover up your loss as this can even make you lose more money.

Staying calm would be a good to start to handle the problem, then try to figure out the cause of the problem. But sometimes there is nothing really wrong, just that the market did not go well.

Profit and loss are things that can not be separated from forex, when you jump in forex you should be ready with the risk of loss or even loss of your money when you meet a margin call. When we experience a loss, no need to panic, be calm, turning a moment from forex then do an evaluation of your trading. As an addition of security to your account, try using a Stop Out Insurance, such as promotion given from galleass. With this kind of insurance, you will get a refund at the time you experience a margin call.

we usually loss when we hurry ? we should wait to have sure sign ! it will help us have good order ! when you have good sign you can get money ! i ussually refer analysis of broker . it's will good ! my broker is liteforex . i recieve analysis inmy email dailyn. it is convinence

Surely it depends on the size of the loss....... Sometimes.. it is so difficult to control youself.. especially when your losses are too high ...........but anyway.. emotions are the main factor that do not let us concentrate... and trade well... so... all of us should control ourselves... and be more calm.. during trading...

I agree with you, the biggest obstacle of a success is ourselves, not able to control ourselves during trading will only make us suffer losses, for which we need to master the psychology of trading, so that we can trade in peace and enjoy even though we face the loss . Before you are able to control emotions should not be trading with large capital

Honestly, I think if you don't loss, you can't win also. Mistakes are the spice of trading. I don't really react heavily to losses; I make sure my emotions don't swallow the lessons I am supposed to fetch. What bothers me more is when my broker (regulated for that matter) slap me with deliberate requotes, hack and manipulate my charts and platform. It is very frustrating seeing a licensed broker stop-hunt and even delay my server in market-making strategies. Most especially is the sad but true discovery that offshore brokers are almost better off than our honorable regulated brokers- in terms of flexibility, innovation, and competitive services!

masepek:
I agree with you, the biggest obstacle of a success is ourselves, not able to control ourselves during trading will only make us suffer losses, for which we need to master the psychology of trading, so that we can trade in peace and enjoy even though we face the loss . Before you are able to control emotions should not be trading with large capital

yeah, I agree with you, we should not be trading with large capital before we are able to control emotions. Emotional control is very important in trading. Trading with emotion, will only bring bad impact for our trading. if emotions have mastered ourselves, our minds are not so clear. So we will continue to experience loss and loss.

Reason: