What will you do when you get a loss

What will you do when you get a loss ?

windy4ir:
What will you do when you get a loss ?

I think is a matter of how well we can control our emotions, because loosing is a normal thing in fx. But managing the feelings that comes from loosing is where the challenge lies. I found a tool very useful in Profiforex educational program. In one of their book named 'A trader psychology', there it is said that we should try and understand why we feel the way we do, and see how to transfer this feelings to positive ones. If we can, that book is one we should read, great tips there in their site.

When I get a loss, I don't panic as before. I just take a deep breath, swallow down some spit, stand up and pace about before going into the showers to cool my head. After these, I come back and retrace my steps to see where I have gone wrong in order to avoid these mistakes.

I almost gave up when I first get a loss. But I think again and find the answer. I tried to get up again and learn from my mistakes because I'm sure trading, as long as we are willing to try, we can get what we dream.

Loss is a normal thing as a trader. But some people don't know how to handle it. New traders always feel that trading is all about making profit all the time. So, when loss occurs, they are find it very difficult to control how they feel and start what is known as revenge trading.

I would learn from my mistakes, and make corrections.

jessicason:
Loss is a normal thing as a trader. But some people don't know how to handle it. New traders always feel that trading is all about making profit all the time. So, when loss occurs, they are find it very difficult to control how they feel and start what is known as revenge trading.

By the time we realize what you have said here, then we are ready for trade. We can't just expect things to go smoothly all the time.

The very first thing that I will do when I have to go through a loss in the forex market is that I'll step out of the market for a while and spend quality time with my friends and family to make sure that I can shake the negative emotions off before I re enter the market. Because only with a fresh mind I can compensate for the initial losses.

Wajeeh93:
The very first thing that I will do when I have to go through a loss in the forex market is that I'll step out of the market for a while and spend quality time with my friends and family to make sure that I can shake the negative emotions off before I re enter the market. Because only with a fresh mind I can compensate for the initial losses.

I also dot it. I stop trading for a while to make evaluation to find out my trading mistake. Then i try to fix it in the next trading. I also try to make evaluation regularly to make my trading be better so i can get maximal result here.

Wajeeh93:

You mustn't just take a break each time you loose, it will take your interest away. And it wouldn't be very helpful in terms of being ready for trade.

trill:
You mustn't just take a break each time you loose, it will take your interest away. And it wouldn't be very helpful in terms of being ready for trade.

We also should make evaluation to find out our trading mistake and it would better if we make evaluations regularly in forex to make our trading be better and more better so we can get maximal profit in forex trading.

Reason: