Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 15

In another trade. Just noticed the setup 5 mins ago, so I'm not sure how long it's been active. Long all correlation pairs, short usd/chf.

Different Setup

Broker Alpari-US

Interesting, I have been watching the EU,GU/EChf indicators all morning and have yet to get a go signal.

However, I did get the signal for AU, NU/UC, UJ.

Went long AU and NU

Went short UC and UJ

Trades immediately went into the red for about an hour and then rebounded my direction. Set a 50 pip TS after 50 pips into money. Just exited all trades after being in them 2+ hours for a total of 320 pips when TS was hit.

....It worked....!!

Thank you.

That's great! I'm still in my trades (Alpari UK), and while they haven't hit 320 pips, I am currently sitting at a combined total of 180 pips in profit. So far so good

Up over 300 pips now on the trade in total - still going

Great!

Happy to see someone is benefiting from my system

James the Giant:
Great! Happy to see someone is benefiting from my system

will you post a chart thx

pls post your latest template

Not sure if the request for a template was directed at me or James, but I'm using the template James provided in the first post. The only modification I made was to change the background colour to something a little less harsh than bright yellow

Nice one agrajag, I too have found my success rate his greatly improved since adopting this strategy.

I am also following James new enhancement to this over here.

I actually find this enhancement to be a lot simpler and clearer.

Cheers

Codex

Thanks for the heads-up Codex. How often are you finding the trades setting up with this new system? James' original system has been presenting me with roughly one trade setup per day, and that's with me only checking in every hour or so. I'm eager to give this one a go too, as James has proven he knows how to read the CCI indicator successfully.

Reason: