Kevinator Wins! Marathon trading - page 7

do the super signals repaint?

Regards

the suggestion given are of well worth to be taken in account and by the way it would direct me better to keep heading in the right way

marcramon:
do the super signals repaint?Regards

They don't after candle closed. TF: enter D, check W for trend direction.

SL: ATR(14) x 2 or recent H/L. TP: BE +5pips after 60 pips in profit and then trail 50 pips.

Cheers Hermes

thx Hermes will give it a try

Regards

If indicators (Entry 2 and super signals) give you entry then wait for candle close and the proper color also! That means Entry 2 & SS give you sell then wait for closed red candle, not green! The indicators are most of the time early forecasters, long before candles form.

Hermes

yes super signals repaints to the newest high,everytime a new high or low is formed.

Regards

Yes, all arrows and zig zags do the same (Semafor is the worst)! But at least they tell us that enough is enough. Wait for closed candle color change in your direction after see a new arrow. Don't trust the arrows signals like a bible but confluence of a few makes the signal stronger.

All indicators are lagging and repaint because they are not HOLY.

Hermes

The arrows have to be considered as early trend reversal possibility, not as entry! They are supported by Entry2, Pin formations, and weekly parallel trend. Mostly a few candles later it happens. Patience required.

The Kevinator is doing good but much more exact when the weekly TF also agree (not angry!).

I had 2 losing trades and 9 winning trades. Those bustards (you know who) are chasing SL during the night (Asian session). I had a 97 pips SL on GU and with slippage they took 105 pips away instead! Now I don't put SL anymore, only trailing stop 40 pips. If in minus you can close the trade early morning or at 5pm (EST) after candle closed.

Cheers Hermes

And finished with the Green Dragon repainting indicators! The only which holds the criteria is ENTRY 2 all others are garbage! Use the Entry2 as parts in cars for your other ideas. It is a good one.

Cheers Hermes

Currently I'm using Kevinator in demo account. First trade on EUR/USD was a great success. However one of my trade in EUR/USD droped 30 pips after 24 hours but according to the Trend Analysis, the price should go up. Q:Should I wait for the price to rise or close the position? Should the trade goes for a few days?

Reason: