Let's share our analysis??

I see quite some active members here. I was wondering if you guys are interested, to post your trades with reasons once or twice a day? It would be good to see how the trade progressed and also to learn from any mistakes.

I hope to see some replies to this.

Cheers.

Hi jb1981, It is really a good idea. It will great if you share your trade first. I am interested to know your trade.

Great.. so starting off.. remember I mentioned in another post that I was short on USDCAD.. well price didn't move much and i moved my stops to break even so the trade was $0.

I just made a decent 30 pips on EURUSD right after the German data came out. I have another bigger trade, which i'll post in detail shortly including my chart.

That's my trade which is currently running. I set it up yesterday before going to bed. This is my swing trading strategy.. so the position will be open for a few days.

As you can see, EURGBP was trading at the extreme and expected to revert to its mean. Also, another point being that recently the euro has been on quite a rally and it is expected to fall somewhere to 1.32 by march.

My entry is at 0.86533 and T/P at 0.8444. Currently not using any stops as i'm monitoring the trade. But towards end of day might move stop to break even if the Euro falls even further (but I expect to see some price retracement and some good # of pips due to come either tomorrow or next week).

Files:
eurgbp-1402.jpg  40 kb

Hi Guys,

I have another potential trade set up coming. This is for the GBPUSD.

Place a Pending BUY Stop at 1.541 with TP at 1.597. Stop loss, set to 200 - 300 pips below entry and move them accordingly. Set the trade to expire by 19th Feb mid-day.

Files:

Hi again guys.. for those who want a good trade, EURGBP is shaping up nicely. To be more reliable on this trade, you can wait for price to reach 0.85747, then place a SELL Limit @ 0.85671 with S/L @ 0.86 and TP1 @ 8510, TP2 @ 0.8475 (shift S/L to TP1)

In terms of Pips, here are the details:

Stop Loss: 329 Pips

TP1: 571 Pips

TP2: 35 Pips (with B/E moved to TP1, you have no risk at all and a +571 Pips).

On a 0.01 Lot, you'll be risking $3.29, profiting $5.71 (TP1) and $0.35(TP2)

On a 0.1 Lot you'll be risking $32.9, profiting $57.1 and $3.5

Overall risk-reward is approximately 1:2

EURGBP doesn't seem to be retracing.. so the above set up is a missed trade. But if you had entered earlier on, this is one sweet ride.

Currently short EURJPY/USDJPY.

USDJPY: Short at 93.48, TP @ 93, SL @ 93.73

All previous orders closed.

Upcoming entries:

AUDNZD: Long @ 1.223 S/L: 1.2207 TP: 1.22720

23 pips risk, 42 Pips profit. Move stops as trade progresses

P.S: I've already entered long into this trade @1.21952

P.P.S: Be conservative on these trades. 0.01 lots

The H4 chart is looking all set for another SELL trade.

As pointed out.. wait for price to drop from the 76.4% fib level to enter at 0.85578 and set take profit to 61.8% 0.8475. Stop loss at 0.86171. Again be conservative on this one. The US Session is alive and crazy things can happen.

Files:

its been quite a pip filled day. Time to take a break and step away. There is just one trade running. The AUDNZD. Pending orders on EURGBP & EURUSD, set to expire in the next 2 and half hours.

Overall, its been a great day.

Great share, you can trust them with your analysis for they will surely take good care of it.

Reason: