The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 17

u can purchase the EA for this indicators for only $35, if anyone is interested let me know.

yes, we have already some more systems...this is only a small part already and we will offer automatic Signalservice, 'Website will go Live tomorrow ..be prepared !

Please post the website link, & where can we purchease the EA, thks

I see this thread got modified from the beginig by the desire of the initiator to make money selling something, intoducing new techinques, and the desire of others to have an EA that would put money in their account while they are sleeping. I realy don't understand: if a system is working, why try to modify it and trade diffrentely? SO, I just want to ask if there is still someone trading the original genuin system and making money out of it.

yes many people are trading genuinely and making money of it without any EA ....for me i am cuz i dont have any EA to give me signals

totemg2000:
I see this thread got modified from the beginig by the desire of the initiator to make money selling something, intoducing new techinques, and the desire of others to have an EA that would put money in their account while they are sleeping. I realy don't understand: if a system is working, why try to modify it and trade diffrentely? SO, I just want to ask if there is still someone trading the original genuin system and making money out of it.

If you follow the system strictly as mentioned in the previous pages, then you can get consistently good results. I have been trying this system on a demo account for the last couple of months and I have made decent profits on the 'Daily' chart. You too need to try it out on a demo account for a few months before using it on a live account.

BL

disacles:
yes many people are trading genuinely and making money of it without any EA ....for me i am cuz i dont have any EA to give me signals

How do you know many people are trading this system successfully, did they tell you?

Gains on USD/CHF and EUR/USD on 27.06.12

Born Loser:
How do you know many people are trading this system successfully, did they tell you?

i dont have to wait for them to tell me ..... since you always depends on something before you can trade ..... many people and am one of them ..... do not try to bbe smart but to learn is thhe point in trading

disacles:
i dont have to wait for them to tell me ..... since you always depends on something before you can trade ..... many people and am one of them ..... do not try to bbe smart but to learn is thhe point in trading

Your post doesn't make any sense.

BL

Reason: