The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 15

Can we view the performances?

arieldutchess:
Can we view the performances?

hello ariel, i am using 5 type of strategy same time in my account,so i cannot upload account history. If u have a stright mind, u can easly check,my entry price ,tp,sl, compare with this in to ur trading chart. so u can easly understand how much pips i have got,losses etc,,.. 2 types of my strategy already proven. Remain 3 are in testing mode. because of time problem,i am using different types of strategy at a time.

If u not convinced yet, i will upload my history, when i use this proven strategy alone.

regards,

cherpu

We prepare myfxbook account for those who wont "look and calcualte"on their own.

The Main Problem are not the Signals.

The Problem ist time as u see yourself cherpu.

Signals are Nothing when u dont have the time to enter. If u sleep or if u work. Thats why all want to have an EA on the Base Strategie.

We also have the Problems that your Signals are not proofen. We all haveto test this minimal one month in Demo Accounts.

If u dont have the possibility of creating an EA then please give your Signals for free for minimal one Month to let us all test the performance. That would be great. An i think you could even have more Customers in the future.

Say what u think about it?

visitor@gmx.de:
The Main Problem are not the Signals. The Problem ist time as u see yourself cherpu. Signals are Nothing when u dont have the time to enter. If u sleep or if u work. Thats why all want to have an EA on the Base Strategie.We also have the Problems that your Signals are not proofen. We all haveto test this minimal one month in Demo Accounts. If u dont have the possibility of creating an EA then please give your Signals for free for minimal one Month to let us all test the performance. That would be great. An i think you could even have more Customers in the future.Say what u think about it?

visitor@gmx.de:
The Main Problem are not the Signals. The Problem ist time as u see yourself cherpu. Signals are Nothing when u dont have the time to enter. If u sleep or if u work. Thats why all want to have an EA on the Base Strategie.We also have the Problems that your Signals are not proofen. We all haveto test this minimal one month in Demo Accounts. If u dont have the possibility of creating an EA then please give your Signals for free for minimal one Month to let us all test the performance. That would be great. An i think you could even have more Customers in the future.Say what u think about it?

then wait for our EA! coming soon!!

AUD/USD and NZD/USD ... both long, myfxbook is ready

Please post the link to myfxbook, thks.

proof of signals quality. we sending different types of signals.

Reason: