The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 3

adai:
daily time frame have repaint or not? because i test m15 have repaint

after appear arrow bar ,we wait for second bar opening.after second bar opened,the first bar is showes with arrow,we enter. that is the method of entry. daily time bar is showes grate results.so go for it. now showing eur/jpy a buy signal,we not enter now,wait for next bar open.

cherpu only see bb arrow ? no see other indicator of signal confirm? but i thinks stoploss and take profit is quick different the sl is bigger than tp many... ratio is 2:1 to 3 :1

adai:
cherpu only see bb arrow ? no see other indicator of signal confirm? but i thinks stop-loss and take profit is quick different the sl is bigger than tp many... ratio is 2:1 to 3 :1

hello adai, we use big stop-losses due to daily time frame. but my all trades are catching minimum pips,with using trailing stop.Yestarday i have got 30 pips in GPB/JPY,29 pips in GPB/USD.Today got 32pips in EUR/JPY. i am using this stratigy for many monthes.all trades are profitable.i not get any loss trade, or cutted by stop-loss. i am using trailing stop 25 point.In daily time frame pass 25 pips very very simple! so we can avoid loss.u dont fear about stop-loss

my trade today : EUR/JPY ENTRY:107.22 EXIT:107.54

BEST WISHES FOR ALL TRADERS

cherpu:
my trade today : EUR/JPY ENTRY:107.22 EXIT:107.54 BEST WISHES FOR ALL TRADERS

but i think it very dangerous .... what money management you use?

can share? and how many account you have ? what lot size you trade....

because i think if you loss 1time then....

adai:
but i think it very dangerous .... what money management you use?can share? and how many account you have ? what lot size you trade....because i think if you loss 1time then....[/QUOTEsystem]my system entry is very valuable! we not enter any trade with closed eyes!!NO RISK NO LOSS NO PROFIT1! that's all.

cherpu:
adai:
but i think it very dangerous .... what money management you use?can share? and how many account you have ? what lot size you trade....because i think if you loss 1time then....[/QUOTEsystem]my system entry is very valuable! we not enter any trade with closed eyes!!NO RISK NO LOSS NO PROFIT1! that's all.
hi you say no risk no loss if i trade 0.10 1usd and now my floating with 100pip then my account will? why no risk? why no loss? i very curious

I ve tested today and made with GPB/USD loss, with EUR/YPN more win then loss at GPB and win also at USD/YPN, so works fine today. 80 Dollar at demosystem profit with 0.1 lot.

Now for system of entering:

You look at candle when the arrow green/yellow appears - it appears at changing to next day only or already during the day?

Then you look at start of next day if there is the green/yellow line with dot visible and the arrow at yesterdays candle, you enter buy or sell.

SL you set at arrow candle where? high/lowopen/close level, or even where the arrow is showing in chart?

You trade then that day, take profit or not, and start next day again on same pair when the arrow is still there or the line? When you stop?

hello traders, please avoid trade in every Monday .Now,2 signal is forming, the first one in AUD/USD, and second in NZD/USD.

Yes major losses ;-)

Whats about exit strategy, or how long you stay in trade...you quit every day trade also if TP is not hit?

then you trade only that day after arrow was formed ? or day after day?

what sence has the sell / buy signal at top left of chart?

Reason: