copy my $$ maker trades!! - page 2

EUR/JPy

current price - 99.13

it appears it has still not got out of the downward channel that started on 21st of december.

on a short term 15 minute timeframe, it has making a small wedge, so, that is a high probability of a upward trend, however IF it breaks out 99.00 level, it will move fast down, because then there is no support nearby,

i've put a pending sell order at 98.90 and a pending buy order at 99.40 with tight stop losses.

------------------

GBP/chf

pair is making steady upmove since 29th of dec.

i've put a pending buy order at 1.4750-4760 zone with almost 60 pip stoploss, nearest support level is about 1.4680 zone

and pending sell order is at 1.4660-70 zone. if it hits sell order then one can expect about 125 pip because next support level is at 1.4525 level.

le'ts hope one of these trades will prove to be useful and profitable for you.

on usd/jpy the pending buy price is 76.80-90 zone and not 77.80-90 zone as written earlier,

inconvenience is regretted.

Dear Competent123,

I wanted to thank you for your recent posts. Your suggested trading best practices and strategies have been profitable and (after a little deductive/inductive reasoning) insightful. I have a fairly simple philosophy when it comes to gratitude which is one good deed deserves another. Please let me know what I can do in support of or in recognition of your time and efforts.

Regards,

Bill

amishfood:
Dear Competent123,I wanted to thank you for your recent posts. Your suggested trading best practices and strategies have been profitable and (after a little deductive/inductive reasoning) insightful. I have a fairly simple philosophy when it comes to gratitude which is one good deed deserves another. Please let me know what I can do in support of or in recognition of your time and efforts.Regards,Bill

All you have to do is trade my trades on a demo account, and let me know if these trades prove to be profitable.

please add relevant charts/entry exit prices for all to see.

it will help me refine my strategies in the long run, and let me know of any pitfalls i might have overlooked.

Regards

competent123:
All you have to do is trade my trades on a demo account, and let me know if these trades prove to be profitable. please add relevant charts/entry exit prices for all to see. it will help me refine my strategies in the long run, and let me know of any pitfalls i might have overlooked. Regards

Happy to provide updates...

Thanks again

it's been quite a nice day.

ALL the trades went in profit. gbp/jpy & Eur/chf orders did not hit.

GBP/jpy - current price 119.586

it seems to be making a triangle that would mean that the market is undecided on which way to go.

i've put a pending buy order at 119.80-90 zone and a pending sell order at 119.05-15 zone.

30 pip stop loss and 20 pip trailing stop after it moves 40 pips in profit make trailing stop at 30 pips.

----------------------------------

USD/CHF : 0.95400

the pair is hitting a medium strength resistance zone if it crosses it, next major resistance is going to be at 1.0000+ zone.

so i am putting in a pending buy order at 0.9560

and a pending sell order at 0.9510

---------------------------------

GBP/USD - 1.5490

a pending buy order at 1.5525-35 zone and a pending sell order at 1.5450-60 zone.

------------------

USD/JPY - 77.14

there is still upward momentum in this pair.

so a pending buy order at 77.30 zone and a pending sell order at 76.90 zone

------------------

Aud/USD - 1.0238

it is still continuing the slide from yesterday however, it appears to have hit some sort of a support here.

a sell order at 1.0190 zone and a pending buy order at 1.0280 zone.

------------------

USD/CAD - 1.0187

a pending sell at 1.0160-70 zone

a pending buy at 1.0225-30 zone

-------------------

EUR/GBP 0.8248

it is continuing it's downward momentum, although it has slowed down a bit. also, it appears it has hit some sort of a medium support level.

pending sell at 0.8230

pending buy at 0.8290

----------------------

EUR/CHF - 1.2188

it is repeatedly trying to breach a major resistance level of 1.2200

so a pending buy order at 1.2220

and a pending sell order at 1.2160

-----------------------

EUR/JPY - 98.64

a pending sell order at 98.40

and a pending buy order at 98.30-40 zone.

-----------------------

GBP/CHF 1.4778

the pair is continuing it's upward momentum, however the momentum is slowing down, indicating that it it doesn't has much momentum left in it.

buy at 1.4820 zone

sell at 1.4680 zone.

-----------------------

Eur/USD - 1.2785

the pair seems to have hit some sort of a support level, so a reversal is in order.

a pending buy order at 1.2815-20 zone

a pending sell order at 1.2740-50 zone.

--------------------------

that's it folks, hope you make some $$

remember money management rules

please do post if you make some $$ from any of these trades.

in EUR/JPY buy order is at 99.30-40 zone and not 98.30 as written,

inconvenience is regretted.

I could not actively monitor my trades this morning so I limited my activity to the pair I have the most comfort and success trading Euro/USD. I entered a limit sell order for 2 standard lots at 1.3740 around 7:30 AM EST. I placed my TP and SL at 30 PIPS. I checked the trade at approximately 10:30 AM EST. The trade had already closed with a 30 PIP profit (i.e. $600.00). All in all not bad for roughly 7 minutes of effort. I have incurred enough losses to know that results may (and do) vary but still a nice way to close out the week.

Many Thanks,

Bill

good to know you made some $ when trading my signal!

hope trading 2 lots ( 600$) was within your 2% loss per trade limit.

please do post some screenshots etc as well

Reason: