Beginner's guide

What are all the different plans that a beginner need to have before the start the forex trade? Your valuable points add the beneficial guide to the beginners to learn more!

Actually my friend is not an experienced trader and not having the basic information about forex.... But, he is went for the trade through some supporting agents! They are picking commissions and providing the huge amount after the trade.... But, trading his self can reduce the commission charges!

The following are good sources to know more about forex trading:

School of Pipsology

DailyForex | Forex Basics

Forex Articles - Find Best Forex Article about Forex Market

It will help you to increase your forex knowledge.

Paul75:
The following are good sources to know more about forex trading: School of Pipsology DailyForex | Forex Basics Forex Articles - Find Best Forex Article about Forex Market It will help you to increase your forex knowledge.

Thank you Paul75! Really handy to learn basics about forex.... Do you know any site to learn how to create forex trading software? Share your thoughts!

Emery:
Thank you Paul75! Really handy to learn basics about forex.... Do you know any site to learn how to create forex trading software? Share your thoughts!

I am not familiar with any site which guide for creating forex trading software. MQL language uses to create forex software, indicators etc. You can get more details about it at here: MQL4 Documentation. I hope, it will be helpful for you.

Paul75:
I am not familiar with any site which guide for creating forex trading software. MQL language uses to create forex software, indicators etc. You can get more details about it at here: MQL4 Documentation. I hope, it will be helpful for you.

I were visited that site.... I'm hoping this could be useful in future! Thank you....

It is good that you are already familiar with MQL 4 site. I searched sites but not get any site which offers step by step guidance to creating forex trading software.

Paul75:
It is good that you are already familiar with MQL 4 site. I searched sites but not get any site which offers step by step guidance to creating forex trading software.

Yeah right Paul75! I'm also went for the search but, not found.... So only came with this question.. Thanks for the open reply!

To trade forex successfully, a trader has to make huge efforts and especially when he is a starter, then he has to consider several things in his mind to prevent their trading from big loss as well as to take the appropriate steps. Well I would like to suggest you two main thing to do before start trading. The first thing is learn forex trading properly because it is the basic need of trading profitably and the second thing is take the guidance of the experts as they have spend big time and they are experienced, they can suggest you good options of trading.

Reason: