I want to get started with Forex Trading - page 2

The best thing you can do if you’re new to forex is to research and learn the markets. There are a number of educational books, websites, and free training videos that can help you. My broker offers these resources free with a live account. The next crucial step is to create a plan for success and follow your plan to a tee. Then test it in a demo account before you transition to a live environment. Finally, never risk more than you can afford to lose!

Tom153:
The best thing you can do if you’re new to forex is to research and learn the markets. There are a number of educational books, websites, and free training videos that can help you. My broker offers these resources free with a live account. The next crucial step is to create a plan for success and follow your plan to a tee. Then test it in a demo account before you transition to a live environment. Finally, never risk more than you can afford to lose

Yeah, we must have knowledge about what we will do if we wanna do it well. And then, start practice trading by using demo accoun so we will not get real risk. We will get trading experience from demo trading and use it to learn before trading in real.

Practice with demo account by treating it as a real account. Treat that money in the demo account as yours. This to help you to control your money, greed and your patience in trading.

ShawnRocks:
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.Thanks,Shawn Wells

forums like these can be very helpful, you should register with other forum sites where you would learn more about forex. After much learning, you can think of opening a demo account with a broker for as long as you want. Demo is very real important to help you trade real account. Also the broker can be of major help in educating you, i benefited greatly from the educational programs offered by Profiforex. Then you can start thinking of going real.

plompex:
Practice with demo account by treating it as a real account. Treat that money in the demo account as yours. This to help you to control your money, greed and your patience in trading.

Right, we must treat demo account as real account, we should trade seriously and discipline when trading. If we can do it using demo account, i'm sure we also can do it with real account, just need little adjustment in our psychology. I think a posting bonus can be solution for us to test trading psychology.

There are lot of websites that provide forex knowledge you can easily get basics of forex learning here. It is up to your efforts how you learn forex and do practice for trading knowledge. Trading has no fix rules that you can obey and get profits .Your experience will be your best teacher.

Master Forex IB:
There are lot of websites that provide forex knowledge you can easily get basics of forex learning here. It is up to your efforts how you learn forex and do practice for trading knowledge. Trading has no fix rules that you can obey and get profits .Your experience will be your best teacher.

I agree with you, a lot of websites that provide knowledge about forex. We can get forex theory here. To practice trading, you can practice on a demo account. This account is suitable for beginners. we can test trading strategies, leverage elections, etc.. After that, you can test the psychology of trading in a real account with a minimum deposit $ 1 in instaforex.

demo account is the best to start with as we can be able to get start with practicing lot with demo and then start with real.

Master Forex IB:

Truth be told in forex everything boils down to you and your efforts input. Even though we have those and things around to guide us, all is still about the decisions we make. Am more than grateful to my broker Profiforex who has really been of immense help to me. Their educational program, their support and very friendly conditions have been crucial in my days in forex.

Paul75:
demo account is the best to start with as we can be able to get start with practicing lot with demo and then start with real.

I agree with you, is the best demo account to learn trading. Here we can learn the basics of trading. And the many benefits that we can get a demo account. so, must be used possible best , this demo account, before we start trading real account.

Reason: