Forex Trading Tips

Hi guys. I'm not new here in forum and i just wanted to hear your thoughts and experience in fx. And i really want to learn more and read some your advices. Hope to hear from you soon.

What types of advice do you want? There are lots of websites, blogs and forums packed with forex trading tips and guide but I prefer to School of Pipsology and DailyForex | Forex Basics

Hi paul,

I appreciate your advice. can i ask you? how long you've been in fx world?

CortneyWilliams:
Hi paul, I appreciate your advice. can i ask you? how long you've been in fx world?

Hi CortneyWilliams, I am also newbie in forex trading and learning more and more about forex trading.

I see. So, how's your experience in fx world? Is it ok?

CortneyWilliams:
I see. So, how's your experience in fx world? Is it ok?

I am doing forex trading since last 6 months.

By learning the basic information of forex, you can get idea to start the proceedings.... some of the sites can offer free software to support the learners to come best in trade!

So, how was it? Hope to read your experience in fx.

CortneyWilliams:
So, how was it? Hope to read your experience in fx.

Now i'm in the learning step only.... Will share my experience with forex trade in the future!

A successful trading needs strong forex education, good practice and solid experience of investments and trading. You can take forex education from various sources, and there are many sites which are available to provide you free demo accounts for your practice but experience takes time. Thus, I would like to suggest to start your trading with full knowledge of trading.

Hi All

I am new to the forum but not new to forex - I have been trading since last 5 years and I have lots of good an bad experience - fortunately my overall experience is good as I don't trade with emotions - Other then that I have a wonderful experience with my brokerage firm and they helped me a lot being a successful trader.

I would like you to share an e book with lot of excellent topics.

Talk to you soon guys and happy trading.

Reason: