MQL Question

I tired of test and back test EA , I think I have to learn mql language , what is your opinion , do you have Idea , and do you know good tutorial ?, If you have Information and that's Possible , help me please .

Hello again, I need FXDD mt4 platform for 2 or 3 years ago , thank you for give me if you have it.

don't worry , not important broker , only i need mt4 older version , because i'm watching tutorial and that use older version ... jimdandy 1958 . thanks

Hello, I watch jimdandy 1958 tutorial and he used MetaEdior 2013 and all input and parameter are different by now version , can I find old version of meta editor , how do I work? help me please.
Files:
jimdandy.JPG  68 kb
now_version.JPG  113 kb

hello, i have an old version of it. but it is in Chinese. Do you know Chinese?

liu.solomon:
hello, i have an old version of it. but it is in Chinese. Do you know Chinese?
No, thanks

who has meta trader 4 version 2013 , I need it , If you have help me please.

Hello , why I can't run this EA in the meta trader I will very glad if you help me . If it possible !!!!!

I can run it in my  computer but i can't run on the vps . please look to Capture.JPG

I spoke with Author but he said , he has not code , and he dont understand this error.

this is old version and I test it and it's profitable EA and latest version only loss account

Files:

There are lot of good articles for the beginner to start learning.

Hi again, do you mql tutorial video for persian language , or how can I find it?

exp-the-x-wpr-full.ex5 is a MT5 ea
Reason: