Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 7

Hello vladv,

Please stop spreading lies.

Dear traders, i have decided to stop giving the indicator as some people are starting to bash me for taking advantage over new traders. FYI, i haven't sell nor give the indicator to anyone because people are searching for hoy grail which does not exist in an indicator.

Now I trade solely based on price action but when i started i do used some indicators mainly the support/resistance indicator stated. The price does react to it but you need to understand price action in order to make it work. The indicator is just there for easier visualisation.

I am a trader and recently i've made a decision to trade for other struggling traders for performance fees. If anyone are interested please contact me at s1quash@gmail.com

Please don't judge me before you know me.

I use 1:10 leverage all the time. Remember my friends capital preservation first then profits.

Best regards,

A trader

A new demo account i set up. 50k at 1:10 leverage

s1quash:
Hello vladv,Please stop spreading lies.

Clearly you are a filthy slimy lying scammer

Can I also have it. I just love this stuff.

hi,

can you please send your indi to israrul@yahoo.com..thanks in advance

please, am interested.my emailappicole@gmail.com thank you.

In post #28 is a Jerca Pivot indicator - very good!

Hermes

s1quash are you the creator of Jerca Pivot indicator or you just reinvented it? Just curious.

Hermes

All forex forums, all the same, it's sad. "I have something magical, it works all the time! I have a lot of profits, just PM". You'll send PM and yes, of course, the author will give you it but ... not for free

First importatnt question: if he has a lot of money by trading forex with this 'magic indicator' why he needs just a few dollars from you, huh ?

Use your intelligence

Yes! Because it's ease money to sell you indicator or system ! Money without any risk ! This is a holly grail of forex - to sell stuff for forex naive traders.

I have 2000+ MT4 indicators and propably about 120-130 systems. All are USELESS in long period of time and will blow your account. Sad but true. Im trading FX for last 4 years and I lost all my hopes to trading for living. Sorry.

Dont be naive boys, the scammers are looking for your money - by seling magical indicators, super-proof systems for only 99 USD, selling trainings and couching, videos, books etc etc. It's most profitable part of 'forex world' (not trading! trading is extremly risking-you can loose all! its better to sell system for 20 persons than sell/buy a 1 lot on eur/usd !).

PS. Good advice - dont trust indicators. Try to trade by Price Action and take a super-care about strictly Money Management.

PS.II. No offence mr s1quash. Im not talking about you. Im talking about what is common in whole forex world.

Here you have a few support/res indies, free. Without PM . Have a fun.