Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 9

Please. I need the indicator.

Thank's

alessiodelmaschio@gmail.com

where is indicator???

if u want to send it to me please ,that would be great ,if ure looking for money ,go away

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

can you please send me the indicator?

th very much

ami4337@gmail.com

I'd appreciate having this indicator.

Here is my email: ernestcaus@yahoo.com

Thank you and best of luck in trading!

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

s1quash:

Hey s1quash, could you send me the surefire support and resistance indicator to my PM.

Thanks,

Smooth-pips

i have PMed you thanks

Yes i would like to have it,kindly send it to me,thanks.

squash, this is not selling forum but mutual exchange forum. Stop to beg members for money and learn how to successfully trade. You will be feeling much better.

Hermes

Can I have acopy of your amazings indicators. Thank you very much.

jeanbaptiste1956@hotmail.com

Reason: