Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 8

Hey man you must be very stupid, that´s all, this isnt a game or hobby get out of here. the life is simple there are stupid and intelligent people, maybe you are on the wrong side

chojnak2:
All forex forums, all the same, it's sad. "I have something magical, it works all the time! I have a lot of profits, just PM". You'll send PM and yes, of course, the author will give you it but ... not for free First importatnt question: if he has a lot of money by trading forex with this 'magic indicator' why he needs just a few dollars from you, huh ?Use your intelligence Yes! Because it's ease money to sell you indicator or system ! Money without any risk ! This is a holly grail of forex - to sell stuff for forex naive traders.I have 2000+ MT4 indicators and propably about 120-130 systems. All are USELESS in long period of time and will blow your account. Sad but true. Im trading FX for last 4 years and I lost all my hopes to trading for living. Sorry. Dont be naive boys, the scammers are looking for your money - by seling magical indicators, super-proof systems for only 99 USD, selling trainings and couching, videos, books etc etc. It's most profitable part of 'forex world' (not trading! trading is extremly risking-you can loose all! its better to sell system for 20 persons than sell/buy a 1 lot on eur/usd !).PS. Good advice - dont trust indicators. Try to trade by Price Action and take a super-care about strictly Money Management. PS.II. No offence mr s1quash. Im not talking about you. Im talking about what is common in whole forex world.Here you have a few support/res indies, free. Without PM . Have a fun.

you just need for few years before knowing what you are looking for when you do trading

Here's my secret to making a small fortune out of Forex trading :

Start with a large one.

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

Hi,

Could you please send me te indicator ? Thank you.

Hi,

Could you please send me te indicator ? Thank you.

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

Hi s1quash,

I would like to try your Surefire S/R indicator.

Thanks,

Alan123

hi please let me also try this indicator. thanks.

Can someone explain how to trade with SupDem indicator? Thank you

could you pl send me the indicator to saytac45@hotmail.com

s1quash:
It has been a while since i checked this forum..Thought nobody would be interested...you know too many scammers out there..Here is a screenshot of the support and resistance...indicator helps but you how you trade will determine your profitability.. its hard for me to check one by one.. please send me an email[...] and sorry its not free.

are those your SnR indis?? if so please dont sell things which are found free on the net...

Reason: