Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 12

can u send indicator friend

sir,kindly send the sup and res indicator .

polytoy:
sir,kindly send the sup and res indicator .

I do not use any indicator anymore. I don't have it sorry. Must have lost it when i format the computer.

s1quash:
I do not use any indicator anymore. I don't have it sorry. Must have lost it when i format the computer.

sir,kindly telll how to find support and resistance atleast your manual calculation.

sir,kindly help to calculate sup and res in manually.what data need that high,low ,close,open

polytoy:
sir,kindly help to calculate sup and res in manually.what data need that high,low ,close,open

NO such thing...You need to read all the books and watch the charts for a very long time...I took 2 and a half years by studying the markets(reading, watching videos and charts). I spent about 18 hours per day, everyday.

Most will fail so keep that in mind. Its easier to get a phd than to be profitable trading. I knew it firsthand as i started trading when i was a full time degree student.

Could you please send the link of indicator ? Thank you.

my email is amirulfx@yahoo.com

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

i am interested , please do me sir, tq

atc1965@hotmail.com

Thank

Can You share the indicator with me, I am in need of a very reliable indicator.

Email: amandabrown00001@gmail.com

Reason: