Download MetaTrader 5

Surefire support and resistance indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
what
what  

i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

dawntrader1
dawntrader1  
s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

hello can i have a copy of your indicater i am a novice but understand .

what
what  

check your pm box

gig9881542062
gig9881542062  
s1quash:

I wud like to have it

mytaki
mytaki  

Yes I do need the support and resistance indicator that you have. Please send it to me.Thanks

romio
romio  

i would like to have it also please

mtuppers
mtuppers  

why not post it here?

if not pm me with link or asking for email thanks

gozaks
gozaks  
:

Please. I need the indicator. Thank's

Aondo
Aondo  

Kindly let me have it please.

Cristian
Cristian  
s1quash:

Can you send it to me, so i can watch the acuracy of it?

email: cjcm1977@gmail.com

Thanks

eduardoafonso
eduardoafonso  

send it to me to. thanks

To add comments, please log in or register