Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 14

can someone send the indicator to me too?

mtuppers [at] hotmail [dot] com

could any one send the indicator to me, my email :- julekun@gmail.com .i will apreciate.

okitikan:
could any one send the indicator to me, my email :- julekun@gmail.com .i will apreciate.

could someone send it oto me my email id is dkm2005@gmail.com

i would love to have it

nzurkiyeh@yahoo.com

regards

I would like to have it...my email id is dkm2004@gmail.com

chojnak2:
All forex forums, all the same, it's sad. "I have something magical, it works all the time! I have a lot of profits, just PM". You'll send PM and yes, of course, the author will give you it but ... not for free First importatnt question: if he has a lot of money by trading forex with this 'magic indicator' why he needs just a few dollars from you, huh ?Use your intelligence Yes! Because it's ease money to sell you indicator or system ! Money without any risk ! This is a holly grail of forex - to sell stuff for forex naive traders.I have 2000+ MT4 indicators and propably about 120-130 systems. All are USELESS in long period of time and will blow your account. Sad but true. Im trading FX for last 4 years and I lost all my hopes to trading for living. Sorry. Dont be naive boys, the scammers are looking for your money - by seling magical indicators, super-proof systems for only 99 USD, selling trainings and couching, videos, books etc etc. It's most profitable part of 'forex world' (not trading! trading is extremly risking-you can loose all! its better to sell system for 20 persons than sell/buy a 1 lot on eur/usd !).PS. Good advice - dont trust indicators. Try to trade by Price Action and take a super-care about strictly Money Management. PS.II. No offence mr s1quash. Im not talking about you. Im talking about what is common in whole forex world.Here you have a few support/res indies, free. Without PM . Have a fun.

thankyou..

Thomas Ale:
Can someone explain how to trade with SupDem indicator? Thank you

load supdem ind - see 2nd bounce on sd line,enter at bounce,set tight sl.

I never saw so many FX beggars together! It must go into Guinness Book!

Hermes

Good idea! Now I can collect all the email addresses and sell each for $5 like squash did. Ha, ah, ha...

I get rich without trading like Karl & Rita. Leeches are anywhere.

Hermes

can someone send the indicator to me too?

lucrobi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.